Ghosted by a "super high interest" chic,

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You might think he is an incel but clearly she used you for validation while they had some kind of disagreement or whatever. Competing with a current bf/ex of 2 years who is financially successful is not an easy task OP.
I totally agree & was already aware,

tbh it made me happier he was back in the picture, as i knew my game had been Rock solid on this one. so the little vanishing act was nothing id done

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
not neccessarily in 2 - 1 hour meets. plus travelling to me is a good thing. and buying the food.

once again on this forum we are never happy.

Also her previous bloke is as incel as they come.

She will come round again,
It could be that she just wanted someone to talk to. I agree her behaviour was good but you didn't mention what you did together exactly. Did you touch her, kiss etc?

Maybe she met another guy or something you did put her off. It could also be that she wanted you to make a move but you didn't and now she's having second thoughts.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is not a high interest woman. This is a manipulative woman looking who is trying to keep orbiters around for when she feels like cheating on or breaking up with her bf. She's monkeybranching.

A high interest woman wants your seed inside her.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a manipulative woman looking who is trying to keep orbiters around for when she feels like cheating on or breaking up with her bf. She's monkeybranching.
isnt this just bog standard female nature, lol

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
thats why i put the quotation marks, ive been around long enough brother,

the reason i was giving this one that title ,because its unusual for a chic to pay for 100% of the things and travel to you....
Buying lunch doesn't mean high interest, ive had womwn do that and ghost me after. Also her travwling to see you is nothing special.

Forget this girl and move onto the next, after you bang half a dozen girls you won't even remember her

King Lion

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
That sounds like something a cuckold would say, what a weak mindset to have
I see you are young and so missed the true context and meaning of the phrase...It's very important that men collectively take women off of their pedestals.

The day men stop making it possible for women to not need men - women will need men!

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Next her. If she reaches out, suggest she introduced you to her hotter younger sister and friends.

Trolling as a hobby. #next #nextset

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
isnt this just bog standard female nature, lol
It's is and your biting. I remember going over to a girls place in high school after a 'i miss you' text. being blue pill at 16 I thought it meant I miss you. I am fooling around with her when her ex calls to say he will fight me. So I think. OK. let's go. Then, it dawns on me. HOW THE F DOES HE KNOW I AM THERE?

***** is trouble. next her. don't look back. if she reaches out go mode1 .

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Buying lunch doesn't mean high interest, ive had womwn do that and ghost me after. Also her travwling to see you is nothing special.
with all due respect women dont spend money on men or travel to them, in my area.

this would be classed as a good sign

however i agree she has now pulled this stunt off and give me erectile dysfunction

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Update: Shes been tagged back in a relationship with the Ex on social media...

literally 5 days later, they dont mess about do they lol. He was there all along, explains why i couldn't get her alone on an evening.

Im glad, as i knew my game was super tight. So its nothing i did

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Update: Shes been tagged back in a relationship with the Ex on social media...

literally 5 days later, they dont mess about do they lol. He was there all along, explains why i couldn't get her alone on an evening.

Im glad, as i knew my game was super tight. So its nothing i did
when this kind of things happen , it is almost always the case that another guy is in her life :)

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sometimes signs of extreme interest are desperation hail Marys on their part to try to escape from the ex that they are hung up on
she ran him down a bit on the first meet, i cut that convo short.

However i didnt realise they had Literally just split.

I get the impression he plows quite a lot of money into her house , cause he is the biggest blue pill simp ever apart from that.

Hes all over her social media like herpes, sharing her stuff.......its nauseating

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just giving field report, been around here long enough fortunately. may help some newbies

PS shes started liking my posts again. on social media.

So predictable, So predictable
Know those types of women... They kind "broke up" with their betas... But in fact she want a adventure ("new d1ck in her vagina") and then come back to her provider.

Like alpha fcks, beta bcks.

Then, those same women complain that men saw them just as a sexual object.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fast moving interest has been known as a red flag bc it's masking something
yep she was moving real fast, talking about me being her future G/f ...i playfully told her I charge for the boyfriend experience. if its under 120 working days.

shes restricted me from her social media, aswell. I didnt even know this was a thing, this is how sneaky women are......were still friends but i cant see any of her posts. She can see mine, as she liked one of my posts earlier.

Obviously doesn't want to risk beta boy asking who I am. Might have done it to see if i reach out, which i wont

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't worry she will drop him again and get some attention from another guys. Then she will get back with her ex again and get married thinking it was meant to be. 3 years later she will divorce him.
That is another story

but it might be the case that her is actually a dominant guy , otherwise she would not have get back together with him