Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

GF went to the doctor...

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So, my girlfriend went to the doctor to see if she had asthma and if she could get a prescription for her anxiety. Well turns out she does has asthma and needs to get a inhaler.

While she was there they did some other test on her. She found out she has a fatty liver and is pre-diabetic. The fatty liver is caused by being over weight and bad diet. Now, I knew she was a little over weight but, didn't expect this to happen. So, it sounds like the best thing for her to do is start exercising and eating correctly.

I-tallionStallion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
and......?

Quagmire911

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Get her onto the anabolic diet as soon as possible, trust me.

Check out stronglifts.com for more info.

BMX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
put her on the fish oil

wolf116

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

EFFORT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Convincing people to get on the AD is really hard, especially a chick. I hear people talk all this nonsense about the AD, how its unhealthy for me to be eating so much fat and meat, etc. Then i look at there dinner of coke, french fries, chicken fingers, and ice cream, getting plastered with alcohol, smoking in addition to a sedentary lifestyle..... but anyhow good luck convincing her

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the advice. She has a doctors appointment coming up in the week ahead to find out more about this. I don't think it will be too hard to convince her. Because, of what she has; she has to eat healthy and gradually loose weight.