Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Gf thinks there’s no problem with hooking up

U

user43770

Yes Chevelle95, just listen to these guys.. No reason at all to do any RISK EVALUATION or screening for RED FLAGS at all.

Just enjoy the good times, for weeks, then months, then years (without getting emotionally involved) like that's going to happen right?

No reason to be cautious here.. Enjoy have fun, for as long as you want with this chick.

God forbid she does turn out to be a hoe a year down the line then we can always catch up again in the No Contact thread.
Pretty much every woman is a hoe, whether you like it or not. Especially those old women you're fvcking with.

Live your life day to day. Does she make you happy? Good. Enjoy it and don't marry her.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lurker here . I’m in a 2 month relationship with my gf and some things are bothering me . She thinks that there’s no issue with women having excessive sex and hooking up is ok to do as long as you are safe . She’s admitted to hooking up before and has 10+ sexual partners in her life .

Idk how should I feel but I feel weird and a little disgusted about this . Is it that I’m just insecure ? Perpetuating a double standard in that (we men can sleep around as much as we want but women shouldn’t)? Or am I justified in feeling a way about this ? In general the relationship is good besides the fact that she loves to smoke weed as often as she can . But idt that’s a deal breaker for me.

Thoughts ?
Your first mistake is thinking and calling her a girlfriend.

She's a plate. You spin it until it drops. Hit it, flyer nudes online, #nextSet

Macaframalama

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Am i the only one that thinks 10+ partners isn't a lot for a female? How old is she? What would everyone consider an average lay count per year for a male?

Last edited:

wolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
People will always show you who they are so listen

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pretty much every woman is a hoe, whether you like it or not. Especially those old women you're fvcking with.

Live your life day to day. Does she make you happy day to day? Good. Enjoy it and don't marry her.

Nope every woman is not a hoe.. And even if some of them are hoes, that doesn't mean we should IGNORE obvious red flags, and just go along for the ride.

Some of us experienced guys can handle chicks like this.. However guys like OP will not necessarily be able to carry on seeing a chick, spending time with a chick, and banging a chick WITHOUT GETTING EMOTIONALY involved.

It's easy for us on SS just to advise someone not to get emotionally involved.. But op is ALREADY involved.

The more he see's her, the deeper he will be involved.

This is why we suggest walk away from chitty woman like this, unless you are strictly FWB with her.

Can op handle FWB with her? And for how long? 2 months.. 6 months.. 2 years?

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
Nope every woman is not a hoe.. And even if some of them are hoes, that doesn't mean we should IGNORE obvious red flags, and just go along for the ride.

Some of us experienced guys can handle chicks like this.. However guys like OP will not necessarily be able to carry on seeing a chick, spending time with a chick, and banging a chick WITHOUT GETTING EMOTIONALY involved.

It's easy for us on SS just to advise someone not to get emotionally involved.. But op is ALREADY involved.

This is why we suggest walk away from chitty woman like this, unless you are strictly FWB with her.

soulforge before finding his asian girl: every girl is a hoe

soulforge after finding his asian girl: not every girl is a hoe

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Am i the only one that thinks 10+ partners isn't a lot for a female? How old is she? What would everyone consider an average lay count per year for a male?
Average lifetime count for a woman is 7 partners according to a study/survey i saw.

However this takes into account older generations where OLD, tinder/bumble, etc. Weren't as big.

And an average means that 50% of women get even higher than that.

Lifetime average for men in the same study was 6

Macaframalama

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Average lifetime count for a woman is 7 partners according to a study/survey i saw.

However this takes into account older generations where OLD, tinder/bumble, etc. Weren't as big.

And an average means that 50% of women get even higher than that.

Lifetime average for men in the same study was 6
Dam, i figured if a guy is only smashing 6 women in a years time, then he's in a slump and that's being somewhat picky.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dam, i figured if a guy is only smashing 6 women in a years time, then he's in a slump and that's being somewhat picky.
Well you have to keep in mind there are plenty of men who spend a lot of time in relationships, men who don't care about getting girls, men who couldn't get girls no matter what they did, etc.

Just like not every girl is a party slvt that bangs new guys every weekend and some of them stay at home, eat cheetos and watch netflix

U

user43770

Well, since I'm talking to an adult, I can just tell him to keep his eyes open and to definitely not throw the baby out with the water.

Keep her around as long as she's agreeable.

Ain't fvcking hard to master, bud.

Last edited by a moderator:
U

user43770

Also, every woman is a hoe. Hate to be the one to break it to ya.

ChristopherColumbus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is a silly tendency of logic at play here - it wants to level everything to one reality or another; either women are this, or women are that. The reality is that even if most women are this, there are some that are that. And if they are this, they can become that, and vice-versa.

Freedom is antecedent to cast iron logic... indeed, rationality itself, which involves the choice between alternatives thought to be true and false, presupposes the freedom to choose.

Men need to recognize 'realities' without eschewing ideals.

Chevelle95

Reaction score
Thx for the replies guys . AN update , I had to tell her I don’t want the relationship anymore . I did becasue aside from what I talked about earlier , she has a tendency of taking long to reply while being active on fb or instagram. I would text her and she wouldn’t reply then I’ll go an check her social media and she’d be active on it . I talked to her about it she she said it isn’t that serious and that she doesn’t ignore me on purpose . But this kept happening more than once .

Today I texted her and she wouldn’t reply for like an hour but she posted on Snapchat and I just got tired of it .

Chevelle95

Reaction score
I sent her a text saying I don’t think I’m a priority or importent to her and that social media and fun seems to be her priority and that she doesn’t giveba fck about the relationship and She said what am I talking about and I just told her good night . Nothing else was said since then

Honestly I feel like crap and empty right now . I want her to reach out to me to try and talk about it or beg me or something but Ii checked her Snapchat and she’s out her cousin At a lounge . Idk why this hurts

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thx for the replies guys . AN update , I had to tell her I don’t want the relationship anymore . I did becasue aside from what I talked about earlier , she has a tendency of taking long to reply while being active on fb or instagram. I would text her and she wouldn’t reply then I’ll go an check her social media and she’d be active on it . I talked to her about it she she said it isn’t that serious and that she doesn’t ignore me on purpose . But this kept happening more than once .
Okay this is Actually a pretty good reason to dump someone imo, that is almost never a good sign.

It either means You're really low priority, or social media is way too high of a priority (attention wh0re? Slvt? 2 other boyfriends? Who knows)

Assuming it's a frequent pattern and the time differences are quite significant

ChristopherColumbus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It looks like attitude, power tripping, ego, and insensitivity on the woman's part. She probably has that 'you go girl' attitude' and wants to make sure she is sending absolutely no signals that she might be 'submitting' to a man.. lol

Find a real woman who is not brainwashed.