Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Gf thinks there’s no problem with hooking up

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Such is the way of an adulterous woman; she eateth, and wipeth her mouth, and saith, I have done no wickedness." - an old dead dude
I know that verse well. The seductress who leads strong men to their slaughter like lambs. I wonder what she wiped off her mouth.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1 yesterdays news since time began
2 twisted concept as evidenced by marriages still happening

Free to fvck when single, but doesn’t believe in nataural monogamy. Likely destined to cheat.…
Natural monogomy is the natural feelings that develop when you love someone and have sex repeatedly. With zero control of feelings neither will want to share.

Billtx49

Reaction score
When you're viewing the world through rose-colored glasses it's impossible to see the red flags.
Yup, it’s called being pvssy blind…
You see them then you hamster those quirks and flags away from what’s currently on your plate, and a love bomb completely works against any common sense you may have remaining…

Last edited:

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lurker here . I’m in a 2 month relationship with my gf and some things are bothering me . She thinks that there’s no issue with women having excessive sex and hooking up is ok to do as long as you are safe . She’s admitted to hooking up before and has 10+ sexual partners in her life .
This is just you being insecure. Who cares?

If she's loyal and faithful and giving you a good time right now then don't concern yourself with other nonsense.

If you want a virgin date an 18 year old you meet at the library, but it might be boring and have its own share of annoyances and challenges.

But idk you OP, idk what you want in a girl. If you want an attractive fun woman who gives you a good sex life, you can't expect her to be a virgin who only has sex with fiances.

Other guys however want a 50s housewife who cooks and cleans and loves them unconditionally, they don't care if she's boring or low sex drive or not kinky

It's up to you OP. Personally I'm big on sex and fun, not particularly attached to the idea of getting married, living with a girl (unless you have a solid plan on how you'll move out or get her out) or other dumb **** like that.

Last edited:

HankHill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Other guys however want a 50s housewife who cooks and cleans and loves them unconditionally, they don't care if she's boring or low sex drive or not kinky
I just want a lady in the streets but a freak in the bed. That's not a lot to ask for is it? LOL

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
People see em and ignore. Especially men in hopes for sex. Or they figure that's the "price" required.
"He goeth after her straightway, as an ox goeth to the slaughter, or as a fool to the correction of the stocks."

- from some dusty book no one ever reads, yet is the top seller.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"He goeth after her straightway, as an ox goeth to the slaughter, or as a fool to the correction of the stocks."

- from some dusty book no one ever reads, yet is the top seller.
After she "eats". She wipes her mouth as if she did nothing wrong. "Eats"... I never over analyzed that.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just want a lady in the streets but a freak in the bed. That's not a lot to ask for is it? LOL
In my experience that's extremely hard to ask for.

If she's easy to guys she has interest in, don't expect a lady in the streets

If she's hard to get into bed even when she likes you, don't expect a freak.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
After she "eats". She wipes her mouth as if she did nothing wrong. "Eats"... I never over analyzed that.
Could also mean 'done the deed'.

HankHill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In my experience that's extremely hard to ask for.

If she's easy to guys she has interest in, don't expect a lady in the streets

If she's hard to get into bed even when she likes you, don't expect a freak.
The freaky ladies are out there...but they keep monkey branching off :rofl:

In all seriousness though if I can be the male version of that I'm sure the female version exists too. She's not going to be a virgin of course as long as she's not promiscuous.

Pursue a very psychologically damaged woman and you can get that fantasy and the aftermath…
Yep - had one, and how I joined this suave community not long ago! lol

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The freaky ladies are out there...but they keep monkey branching off :rofl:

In all seriousness though if I can be the male version of that I'm sure the female version exists too. She's not going to be a virgin of course as long as she's not promiscuous.
I think the problem is inherent, if she likes sex why doesn't she have it?

If you could have as much sex as you wanted, you would. And unless she's ugly or nuts or isolated (all of which have their own sets of problems) she absolutely can have as much sex as she wants, so if she chooses to never/rarely fvck anyone unless they're her boyfriend/she loves them, then she doesn't care much for sex (or calls someone her bf after a day, or falls in love in the first week, etc.)

So finding a kinky high sex drive girl that is somehow chaste and only fvcks guys she cares about within a relationship... Is like wanting to date someone who has lots of money but doesn't have a job... Good luck with that .01% lmao.

Matching this perfectly, most of the girls i know/knew who stand out to me as kinky or high sex drive were also really slvtty and the ones that were all about love and feelings and low numbers usually gave off the distinct impression that sex was an obligation to them at best.

I have met one notable exception for each side

1. A girl who was chaste but not frigid (she had some kink in her and a high sex drive), but she got bored and disappeared on me for other guys suddenly for no reason just like the biggest slvts i knew, so it wasn't any different really.

2. A girl who is a huge branch swinger that replaces her boyfriend essentially weekly but not particularly kinky or sexual... The worst of both worlds.

Chevelle95

Reaction score
Smoking weed everyday is a sign that she probably has issues with addiction. She probably says that weed isn't bad for you right?

Anything in excessive amounts is bad for you, even too much oxygen can kill you.

Females sleep around. I would be more concerned of her actual actions towards you or you know, that addiction tendency.
Yea she does say weed isn’t bad . She gets very defensive the weed smoking bothers me but I’m really
This is just you being insecure. Who cares?

If she's loyal and faithful and giving you a good time right now then don't concern yourself with other nonsense.

If you want a virgin date an 18 year old you meet at the library, but it might be boring and have its own share of annoyances and challenges.

But idk you OP, idk what you want in a girl. If you want an attractive fun woman who gives you a good sex life, you can't expect her to be a virgin who only has sex with fiances.

It's up to you OP. Personally I'm big on sex and fun, not particularly attached to the idea of getting married, living with a girl (unless you have a solid plan on how you'll move out or get her out) or other dumb **** like that.
Well I’m 23, I’m not really a go around and fvck everything kinda guy . I do want a life long partnership , do want a loyal wife and want kids eventually . She wants this too and we spoke about it but her mindset kind of concerns me . I don’t really care for the best sex I’ve ever got or anything like that .

She’s just a very open person . Like she doesn’t have any boundaries for me . She said I can go to clubs and dance on girls , I asked her if she would feel a way if I went to a strip club and felt on other women and she said she’s ok with it and that kinda bothered me . I am a pretty reserved lowkey kinda dude so Idk if it’s just I need to be more lively or she’s reslly Buggin out .

HankHill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the problem is inherent, if she likes sex why doesn't she have it?
I agree with that. However, it's not just about the sex drive as in how often you want it. There are rare cases like my ex-ex where neither her nor I knew how much freaky sex we could have and enjoy it until we had a hate/make-up sex after our first breakup (3yrs into the relationship). We both surprised the hell out of each other and loved it. Another three years later (on/off on/off relationship since then) she still mentioned it until the last day that she never knew that side of her. She often said (to bait me obviously and it worked) - "with you it's totally different for me, I can be such a wh0re without feeling guilty and enjoy it so much". I believed her because she kept coming back for 3 yrs until I recently broke it off with her. Like I've said before I have little hope that I'll ever find that type of sex again unless I was willing to be with her- whom I can't trust when she'll jump c0ck. But who knows, may be there are still a few women left out there who over time could become freaky in bed.

Skyline

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She’s just a very open person . Like she doesn’t have any boundaries for me . She said I can go to clubs and dance on girls , I asked her if she would feel a way if I went to a strip club and felt on other women and she said she’s ok with it and that kinda bothered me . I am a pretty reserved lowkey kinda dude so Idk if it’s just I need to be more lively or she’s reslly Buggin out .
If she doesn't have any boundaries for you, then what do you think she expects of you? To not have any boundaries for her. It honestly seems like she's talking her way into being fwb material.

Why do you think she doesn't care about you not liking that she smokes weed? I'm sure she reeks of it when you two get together.

A female will always give away her red flags by just talking. It's weird how it works, when it comes to things that they don't think is negative then they're an open book. When it comes to positive things like attraction or 'what i would do in x situation' they generally don't back it up with actions.

Don't get too invested with this girl. Be aware that she has a decent chance of becoming toxic.