Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Gf thinks there’s no problem with hooking up

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I sent her a text saying I don’t think I’m a priority or importent to her and that social media and fun seems to be her priority and that she doesn’t giveba fck about the relationship and She said what am I talking about and I just told her good night . Nothing else was said since then

Honestly I feel like crap and empty right now . I want her to reach out to me to try and talk about it or beg me or something but Ii checked her Snapchat and she’s out her cousin At a lounge . Idk why this hurts

She isn't going to reach out out bruv.. Why? Because more than likely she is spinning other dudes on Social media.. And she has LOW INTEREST in you.

However this is good news.. This chick in not the RIGHT kinda girl to have a relationship with dude.. She is a LIABILITY!

You smashed it right? Now time to move on to better quality woman.

DO NOT contact her in anyway.. You will come across as desperate and Needy!

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Also, every woman is a hoe. Hate to be the one to break it to ya.
TyTe'EyEz you claim that EVERY woman is a Hoe!

So let us follow this logic..

Every woman who has been in existence has been a Hoe

Every single woman currently in existence is a Hoe

All woman in the future will also be Hoe's...

I simply pointed out, that this would then have to INCLUDE your MUM and your SISTERS and even your GRANNY.

I don't know if you have kids.. but if you have a DAUGHTER then going by YOUR logic, by the time she is in her twenties, she should be a raging ***** too!

Stand by your logic man! There is no point in you then getting all BUTT HURT and send me private messages, stating my mum suck Diks haha!

Why get so BUTT HURT.. It is what YOU believe after all.

I thought you was a rational "man" but your behaviour is more of a 12 year old, butt hurt school boy

SCREEN SHOT OF YOUR PM LOL

Attachments

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TyTe'EyEz you claim that EVERY woman is a Hoe!

So let us follow this logic..

Every woman who has been in existence has been a Hoe

Every single woman currently in existence is a Hoe

All woman in the future will also be Hoe's...
The idea that all women are hoes is a concept, not a literal fact, basically it goes like this:

1. Almost all sexual experience sounds slvtty even if it's normal, infrequent, etc. Unless she has basically never went outside before. Doing one crazy thing at a party once doesn't make her a wh0re forever but if she tells you about it it's going to sound like she is one. For example in high school I had a reputation as a womanizer because a few of the times I hit on girls brazenly or did well with one, lots of people were around to see.

2. You aren't a mind reader, you have no idea the accuracy or validity of the stuff a girl tells you within reason, so for all you know she's only pretending to be normal and has banged countless dudes. We've all been surprised that our seemingly innocent girl who made us wait 5 dates for a kiss turned out to have fvcked every dude on a football team the week before you got together.

3. You will most likely unconsciously search for slvts, this is shown in the fact that it's usually considered a turn off and a bad sign if a girl makes you wait "too long" and that people meet girls on tinder and at bars rather than whilst volunteering at soup kitchens or at church. This means that your sample will always be biased in favor of slvttiness because unless you abandon all desire for sex or something you're always going to want to gravitate to girls that will actually fvck you without a year of commitment

The consequences of #1 is that plenty of guys will throw out perfectly good girls because they don't know what's normal and think that any girl who has ever had a social/sex life is slvtty.

The consequence of #2 is that plenty of the time you'll just convince the girl to hide her true nature, meaning that not only are you dating a slvt but you're not even benefitting from it because she has to pretend to be normal. Alternatively you'll fall prey to manipulative slvts that are looking to drain you of attention/money/cheat on you on the side, because they obviously won't be open about their slvttiness.

And finally the consequence of #3 is that if you care about sex or fun at all you will end up filtering out non slvts in favor of slvts (the perfect housewife is your mom, tell me about how much you'd love to date a girl exactly like your mother lol)

Basically, assume all girls are slvts based off of interest level until proven otherwise and go from there, exceptions and outliers exist on both ends of the spectrum (prudes and super slvts) of course but those tend to be worse not better.