GF talking about the ex and getting pissed off at me?

Iceberg_Itsover

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I've been lurking around the forumn for a while but never relaly posted anything.

Anyways heres the deal, I'm in a stable relationship with my partner for 2 years now. Most things between us are perfect, just that the ex issue pops up from time to time. I had never been in contact with my ex ever since I dated my current gf. Never call or talk or mention her because she is an Ex, she is nothing to me. However, my gf keeps asking questions about my ex being 'curious' and everything. I try to avoid this, the reason being because my ex does not have anything to do with our lives, she is nothing to me and thus I do not need to hear or answer anything about her anymore.
Now here is the main problem, once in a while when we are having sex my gf would ask stupid stupid questions about my ex. Now I am in the mood, having a hardon and pounding her and here she is blabbering about my ex ??? I mean WTF? It kind of turns me off and I go limp after this everytime and stop.

I talked to her about it and told her I don't want her to mention my ex anymore. Especially during sex because she has nothing to do with us. She got pissed at me after I said that and won't talk to me. When I went to work and she was at home studying for her exams, she texted me saying she is pissed off at me and that she is gonna go out for a while. THIS PISSES ME OFF...

Am I in the wrong guys?

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's ****ing with you.
Here are likely scenarios of why:

1. She is insecure in herself thus keeps worrying about your ex.
2. She is pissing you off on purpose to test you..
3. She is pissing you off on purpose so she has an excuse to do something she shouldn't be doiing.

I think three..
Because if your pissed at someone, do you stop what your doing just to text them and tell them your pissed and going out?
No..
You don't want to speak to them at all..
Stand your ground, let it be known that you will not tolerate anymore speaking of your ex her ex or even useage of the word ex in your presense..
Nor will you tolerate childish temper tantrums and if it continues your future with her is bleak.

1st she will be more pissed. Call you an *******..
Than she'll call you expecting an apology..
Do not apologize so she knows you are sincere..

Stand your ground..
You wear the pants..
Your a man and don't give a damn about her tantrums..
Be naunchalaunt about it all

slickaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dude..
you getting mad only feeds her.
be a man and just ignore her when she starts talking about it.

next time she talks about your ex when ur tapping.

here is two things you can do:
1. pull ur johnson out of her vajeyjey and stick it in her mouth.
2. pull out and walk away, dont talk.

no matter what she says,asks, begs, just ignore, put on ur ps3 and play tekken, kick some ass. just ignore.

she'll know then that the next time she should shut her mouth.

you cant start getting upset and moody, coz then her suspicion will only grow to think you DO have smtn for ur ex.

just dont react to it with anger, ignore and pull attention away...strongest weapon you have that works EVERYTIME!

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Of course you're not in the wrong.

What you should do is dump her.

This will give her the message that bullsh!t will not be tolerated.

She'll be blowing up your phone begging you to take her back.

You can then do so under your terms that if she ever brings up your ex again she gets no more chances with you and you will be out of her life for good.

That should shut her up and get you what you want if you have the balls to do it.

f283000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
holy cow the first 3 responses have great advice that is a rarity in this forum to have it all done by the 4th post!

Just to simplify what the others said you pretty much need to discipline her. I'm not talking about smacking her across the face like Sean Connery says you should do to b|tches. You need to lay it out on the line that you are not going to put up with this crap from her.

cola is right in saying that you need to realize that she is F*** with you (no question about it). Realize that women are cold hearted calculating creatures that are testing men all the time. Even if they are your gf or wife and no matter how much you think they like you, they still love to inflict their psychological drama on you just to see how much of a man you are. If you show weakness you fail.

slickaz is right in that you cannot show that this is getting to you or else you will fail her test.

kontroller is also right however only if you want to fix this issue the alpha way. I don't doubt for 1 minute she will be calling you constantly begging you to get back with her if you dump her. However, this way is not for everyone.

Captain

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
slickaz said:
dude..
you getting mad only feeds her.
be a man and just ignore her when she starts talking about it.

next time she talks about your ex when ur tapping.

here is two things you can do:
1. pull ur johnson out of her vajeyjey and stick it in her mouth.
2. pull out and walk away, dont talk.

no matter what she says,asks, begs, just ignore, put on ur ps3 and play tekken, kick some ass. just ignore.

she'll know then that the next time she should shut her mouth.

you cant start getting upset and moody, coz then her suspicion will only grow to think you DO have smtn for ur ex.

just dont react to it with anger, ignore and pull attention away...strongest weapon you have that works EVERYTIME!
KontrollerX said:
Of course you're not in the wrong.

What you should do is dump her.

This will give her the message that bullsh!t will not be tolerated.

She'll be blowing up your phone begging you to take her back.

You can then do so under your terms that if she ever brings up your ex again she gets no more chances with you and you will be out of her life for good.

That should shut her up and get you what you want if you have the balls to do it.
This is brilliant advice.

Teflon_Mcgee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I doubt she's trying to piss you off.
She probably doesn't like the fact that you were f^cking the ex before her.

Her issues come from insecurity or jelousy.

If you can't deal with it then next her.

Otherwise have a conversation with her about the issue.

mothballs

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm gonna play Devil's advocate here... lets just pretend there may be more to the story than we're getting.

Have you ever said one word about your ex to her? Perhaps she is curious why you won't tell her anything. My GF asked about my previous girlfriend and I told her what she wanted to know... it was more about how we met and that sort of stuff, nothing detailed about sex or any of that... she was obviously curious. I asked her a few things about her ex and that was that.

Perhaps it's all an issue of how you seem to be defensive about answering any questions... perhaps she'd give up asking questions if you just answered a couple... not while having sex, but just in a relaxed setting... tell her you realize she's curious and she can ask a couple questions... unless they're ridiculous questions like "am I as good as her in bed" or "what did you like better about her than me?" What is it about your ex that you don't want your GF to know?

Just something to think about.

Phenomenal One

Don Juan
Reaction score
mothballs said:
I'm gonna play Devil's advocate here... lets just pretend there may be more to the story than we're getting.

Have you ever said one word about your ex to her? Perhaps she is curious why you won't tell her anything. My GF asked about my previous girlfriend and I told her what she wanted to know... it was more about how we met and that sort of stuff, nothing detailed about sex or any of that... she was obviously curious. I asked her a few things about her ex and that was that.

Perhaps it's all an issue of how you seem to be defensive about answering any questions... perhaps she'd give up asking questions if you just answered a couple... not while having sex, but just in a relaxed setting... tell her you realize she's curious and she can ask a couple questions... unless they're ridiculous questions like "am I as good as her in bed" or "what did you like better about her than me?" What is it about your ex that you don't want your GF to know?

Just something to think about.
if the ex girlfriend was still in his life (as a friends or acquaintance) then he should'nt leave her in the dark but the ex is'nt in his life anymore.

he's not defensive, he just does'nt wanna answer her questions.

he has a choose right ?

there's no reason for her to keep asking him about the ex, that just screams insecurity.

how would a guy look if he kept asking about his girlfriends ex ?

mothballs

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Phenomenal One said:
if the ex girlfriend was still in his life (as a friends or acquaintance) then he should'nt leave her in the dark but the ex is'nt in his life anymore.

he's not defensive, he just does'nt wanna answer her questions.

he has a choose right ?

there's no reason for her to keep asking him about the ex, that just screams insecurity.

how would a guy look if he kept asking about his girlfriends ex ?
It would be screaming insecurity IF he had once answered her questions and then she continued to ask... however if he has answered none of them then she is probably even more curious because it sounds like something bad happened with the ex... avoiding a topic makes it evident that there is a sore spot. If you are truely over your ex you should be able to talk about her freely... it really should not be a big deal. Again... if he has not answered a single question of hers, it's obvious he's being defensive... if he has answered a few questions and his GF continues to push the topic, then she is being insecure... and like I said, if she's asking comparison questions or highly personal questions about the past relationship, that is uncalled for. But if she's just curious about the relationship itself, that's notthing to be alarmed about.

Captain

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
mothballs said:

He could do that, but there's not really any point, when standing your ground (like KontrollerX and slickaz said) would work even better.

Sir_Turtle

Don Juan
Reaction score
Breaking up with her and nexting over something that could be maturely handled sounds foolish.

Try talking? If you refuse to ever talk about your ex it makes it look like you've something to hide. You ignored the situation you were creating by being non communicative. Now it's blown up in your face during sex of all times and you have to deal with it.

Now you've backed yourself in a corner and there's really only one way out with your manhood and relationship intact.

Explain that you don't want to talk about your ex because of (blah ) excuse and try to make it sound real.

Her reason for beign angry at you is not
1. She is insecure in herself thus keeps worrying about your ex.
2. She is pissing you off on purpose to test you..
3. She is pissing you off on purpose so she has an excuse to do something she shouldn't be doiing.

It is a last ditch attempt to make you communicate like a human being. So try communication.

Good luck patching your mistake up.

horaholic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You might be able to use this to your advantage.

You can say something like "Well, honey, the truth is, Marie use to do this one thing with her tongue on the underside of my balls, and she used to let me bang her this way, and that way. Why dont you ever do that honey? Dont you love me?"

If you want to shut her up, you might say "Baby, you're better than her in every way. Im with you, not her. Dont worry about her, I dont."

If she brings it up during sex again, I would loudly say, "What the **** is your problem? Do you want to me to call her up and invite her over for a fvcking threesome or something? No? Then why the fvck are you bringing it up?"

eaglez1177

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Take sex away from her. Once she starts bugging you about why you dont have sex with her anymore, just say "whats the point if your just gonna bring up (ex's name) every time we have sex?"