Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

GF: "so what do you want to do tonight?"

muscleman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This comes up rather frequently and it's perfectly normal, but I'm really running out of options here. We already go to the movies/bars enough. We're not rollin in money either so it's not like we can do whatever. I look at the nightlife/events in my city but there's not too much there either. Going out to parks and what not is good, but we usually hang out in the evenings (we both work) so it's normally sundown before we get together.

Suggestions anyone?

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't see her as often.

I'm serious.

I've always made the mistake of seeing them too often and not letting them miss me. Then when you get together to do anything she's just happy she gets to see you and what you do is no big deal.

And it takes the weight off my shoulders and let's me do the alone time things I like to do... and you don't get bored with each other.

Matt ala Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To add to MrRuckus,

Just make sure you fine tune the lapse of in between time. Each girl is different and the goal is to see how much in between they can stand. You want to ride that and she will really love it when she does see you. Don't make it go stale by seeing her too much.