Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

GF smokes but I don't

The Milk Man

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hahahha. ^^ :)

whatsupwiddat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by EpsilonArmati
Don't mind my holier than thou attitude. I simply find that a life without unnecessary adulterants is much more satisfying than days spent on an artificial high. I tend to appreciate adrenaline rushes more so than weed. Most "serious" athletes tend to do that.

Keep your high standards where they are. You don't need to stoop down to get high.
You managed to summarize about 50 of my posts into 6 sentences. Good job :)

Ronny_Neumonic II

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't mind my holier than thou attitude. I simply find that a life without unnecessary adulterants is much more satisfying than days spent on an artificial high. I tend to appreciate adrenaline rushes more so than weed. Most "serious" athletes tend to do that.

Keep your high standards where they are. You don't need to stoop down to get high.

hahahahaha nice catch phrase...

You should get a job for the company that makes those annoying ads where a kid smokes marijuana then rapes a girl, or shoots his friend.

Demon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Ronny_Neumonic II
You should get a job for the company that makes those annoying ads where a kid smokes marijuana then rapes a girl, or shoots his friend.
Marijuana isn't the cause of psychotic behavior just as video games and Marilyn Manson weren't the cause of the Columbine shootings.

Demon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

The high you get from drugs is very different than the high you get from "life" or adrenaline. In fact, each drug has a different high (or low).

Da Game

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The world would be a better place if everyone experimented with drugs.

Ronny_Neumonic II

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Demon
Marijuana isn't the cause of psychotic behavior just as video games and Marilyn Manson weren't the cause of the Columbine shootings.
duuuuuuuuh that was a jokeee. If anything it would make you calm down about the situation and have some fun...but these ads are so funny. The kid takes a hit, and picks up a gun...or rapes his friend fun fun