Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

GF says my c0ck is too small

jimmy18

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
OP's c0ck size isn't the problem.

His neediness as evidenced by multi-posting in this thread is.

Capt.America

Don Juan
Reaction score
jimmy18 said:
OP's c0ck size isn't the problem.

His neediness as evidenced by multi-posting in this thread is.
Since wen searching for answer become needy
1 asking my frends for advice wud get me laughed at
2 hours of searching in the Internet brings up da same bs of size don't matter and penis pills nd surgery and made up stories

Why not ask anonymously for some real life expericence on a help forum from ppl in real time

Hmm

Don Juan
Reaction score
Op 5.75inches is NOT small at all, its larger than average. You are doing something wrong.

Even a 4.5-5inch penis is fine in most cases.

Epimanes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't reccomend jelquing or kegals. If you do some reasearch its associated with PE (your penis flares and swells up when you do but it brings you closer to blowing it also) and it is also associated with chronic pelivs pain from over flexing the muscle. Women should do kegals as they often have chronicly weak pelivs muscles.

Vulpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Funny.

This whole thread carries on about small p-p's as though women have no accountability for gaping snatches.

Just as guys have various sizes, so do women. Chuck her at the curb and find a gal who is shallow. The problem is, there isn't really a physical indicator, like "big feet", for women. I've done tall, short, fat, skinny... some made me feel huge, others... well, fitting four fingers easily isn't exactly going to make me feel adequate. You have to try on vaginas like shoes: you wouldn't buy used, smelly shoes that are too big. Find something that fits and don't settle for hand-me-downs and certainly don't believe "gently used" is an appropriate description.

Women who use those stupid-huge dildos stretch their shît and wreck themselves. It's really no wonder "dîck size" is an issue with women. These sorts of women are the same that complain about "no good men" or a lack of donkey-hung dudes out there: is it any wonder they can't enjoy the real deal when they finally get it? Vibrators... psshhhfff... women themselves are responsible for their sexual dysfunctions.

There is nothing in nature that can replicate the revolutions-per-minute that a vibrator pulses at short of hummingbird wings or insect wings. They train their bodies to only orgasm with artificial means. Over time, the brain "learns" to filter out standard, comparatively "light" inputs and only registers over-stimulation. The same with horse-riding chicks. Their ****s pound against the saddle hundreds and hundreds of times to an extent that licking or rubbing by a guy doesn't even register anymore. I've experienced several gals that actually liked cl¡t "nibbling": WAY too hard!

If you think this chick is loose, find her dildo and see why. If she's using a 8-inch long, 2" across, rubber dong... well, the puzzy will stretch to accommodate. It stretches to accommodate baby heads, so, clearly it stretches out. It takes time to shrink down, but it could. However, if she's not willing to stop stretching out her ƒuck-hole with her trusty viber, it will never shrink back.

Her: "How dare you accuse me of something because of your small d¡ck!"

Don't accept that a gaping snatch has anything to do with YOUR size. It isn't a man's fault that woman tries stuffing bowling pins and fists into her storage unit. Given modern women's lack of accountability, it's no stretch of the imagination to understand how, rather than admit their puzzy's abuse by their own hand, men get the blame. Just as with anything else, it's easy to point at the big, bad, man instead of acknowledge the offense is of their own doing.

Don't buy into the bullsh¡t, women's cack carousel riding and fence-post dildo use is more the issue than penis size. Period. It's just convenient for them to blame it away. Toss the cvmdumpster and get yourself a quality woman.

Yeah, I said: "quality woman". Let's not get into it. I believe "unstretched-out vagina" belongs on the list. If nothing else, it feels better, but women are called "loose" for a reason. Loose morals = loose vagina.

But, if you insist on persisting with this woman, make her relinquish her dildos to your custody. Then, don't have vag intercourse or penetration with anything but one finger for a month or more (insist she keeps objects out, too). With any luck, her sh¡t will constrict back to something more natural in size. Either give it time, or, next. You'll have to choose based on your observations.

You: "Hey, let's work on shrinking up your gaping hole, eh?"
Her: :cuss:
You: "Then, OUT!" *point at door* :kick:

Good luck.:rolleyes:

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Vulpine said:
Funny.

This whole thread carries on about small p-p's as though women have no accountability for gaping snatches.

Just as guys have various sizes, so do women. Chuck her at the curb and find a gal who is shallow. The problem is, there isn't really a physical indicator, like "big feet", for women. I've done tall, short, fat, skinny... some made me feel huge, others... well, fitting four fingers easily isn't exactly going to make me feel adequate. You have to try on vaginas like shoes: you wouldn't buy used, smelly shoes that are too big. Find something that fits and don't settle for hand-me-downs and certainly don't believe "gently used" is an appropriate description.

Women who use those stupid-huge dildos stretch their shît and wreck themselves. It's really no wonder "dîck size" is an issue with women. These sorts of women are the same that complain about "no good men" or a lack of donkey-hung dudes out there: is it any wonder they can't enjoy the real deal when they finally get it? Vibrators... psshhhfff... women themselves are responsible for their sexual dysfunctions.

There is nothing in nature that can replicate the revolutions-per-minute that a vibrator pulses at short of hummingbird wings or insect wings. They train their bodies to only orgasm with artificial means. Over time, the brain "learns" to filter out standard, comparatively "light" inputs and only registers over-stimulation. The same with horse-riding chicks. Their ****s pound against the saddle hundreds and hundreds of times to an extent that licking or rubbing by a guy doesn't even register anymore. I've experienced several gals that actually liked cl¡t "nibbling": WAY too hard!

If you think this chick is loose, find her dildo and see why. If she's using a 8-inch long, 2" across, rubber dong... well, the puzzy will stretch to accommodate. It stretches to accommodate baby heads, so, clearly it stretches out. It takes time to shrink down, but it could. However, if she's not willing to stop stretching out her ƒuck-hole with her trusty viber, it will never shrink back.

Her: "How dare you accuse me of something because of your small d¡ck!"

Don't accept that a gaping snatch has anything to do with YOUR size. It isn't a man's fault that woman tries stuffing bowling pins and fists into her storage unit. Given modern women's lack of accountability, it's no stretch of the imagination to understand how, rather than admit their puzzy's abuse by their own hand, men get the blame. Just as with anything else, it's easy to point at the big, bad, man instead of acknowledge the offense is of their own doing.

Don't buy into the bullsh¡t, women's cack carousel riding and fence-post dildo use is more the issue than penis size. Period. It's just convenient for them to blame it away. Toss the cvmdumpster and get yourself a quality woman.

Yeah, I said: "quality woman". Let's not get into it. I believe "unstretched-out vagina" belongs on the list. If nothing else, it feels better, but women are called "loose" for a reason. Loose morals = loose vagina.

But, if you insist on persisting with this woman, make her relinquish her dildos to your custody. Then, don't have vag intercourse or penetration with anything but one finger for a month or more (insist she keeps objects out, too). With any luck, her sh¡t will constrict back to something more natural in size. Either give it time, or, next. You'll have to choose based on your observations.

You: "Hey, let's work on shrinking up your gaping hole, eh?"
Her: :cuss:
You: "Then, OUT!" *point at door* :kick:

Good luck.:rolleyes:
Ha, this is awesome. From top to bottom.

Mr.Positive

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Vulpine said:
This. :up:

OP, your penis size is fine. Your gal just has a big vagina. For the record, I would say pretty much all men of normal size ranges have been in your shoes.

I've had women from where I thought sex would be impossible (too large), all the way to where she was so loose I it was terrible.

We've all been there. It's a part of life. Don't let it affect your confidence.

Get that gal's dildos asap!

Colossus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think we forget that there is just as much variation in vagina size, shape, and color as there is in penises. After all, they form from the same origin in embryonic development, and until the ninth week of gestational age, are exactly the same.

Women like us to believe that their vaginas are beyond reproach and that our d!cks are responsible for their lack of sexual satisfaction. To that I say b!tch please. I've had some glorious vaginas and some that felt like an old catchers mitt.

Epimanes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nothin like fvcking a warm glass of water... Lol or how about throwin a hotdog into the ocean!? ... Tell her to start working on her kegals.

logicallefty

Reaction score
Love this thread, especially Vulpine's post.

hahaha How dare we men disrespect the all mighty golden

\{ }/

Like I have posted before, no matter the woman, find and hit the ****oraaarara first to get warmed up, then nail the g-spot. If you gotta call the fire department to borrow a long enough ladder to get up in there and find that g-spot, so be it. But that's your target.

I wouldn't take a woman talking bad about my d|ck. If she did I'd start talking about how smelly her junk is, even if it wasn't. I'd be like "Do you douche?". (whatever answer).. "Well you need to do it more".

Frogster

Don Juan
Reaction score
SERIOUSLY, Slap a vibrating Butt Plug up her ass. It makes things feel tighter. It's also a gateway to anal.

Toys, Oral, and get a little rough. Pull some hair, slap her ass and choke her.

Take charge in the bedroom.

Of course, talk these things over, but once the conversations is over, don't ask. Just do it.

logicallefty

Reaction score
Capt.America said:
Thanks a lot man . If be r to start working out now since she's kind of heavy lol !
Working out and getting to a healthy weight is always best for both men and women. But I have a confession to make. At a relatively thin weight I had a fling once with a fat chick. Not one of those ones with 8 rolls above the \|/, but fat by most people's standards. But HB10 in the face, slim neck. Just "fat" below there. It was freaking awesome. I sometimes regret cutting it off for a much thinner and hotter chick that nearly ruined my life.. It's really about attraction.. You either feel it or you don't. This one fat chick I fvcked was some damn good sex and I am not ashamed of fvcking her, just ashamed of moving on to the chick after that that nearly ruined my life (the bigamist wh0re).

U

user43770

If the b1tch thinks 5.7 is small, then tell her to go fvck herself.

AhegaoMaker

Don Juan
Reaction score
All i can say is:
It's not all just about the size of the tool; it's also about the skill of the user~

Variation. Constantly changing stimulation. Different positions, different angles, speeds, etc.

I do acknowledge the matter of 'different / excessively stretched out vaginas'. Time to hunt for her toys, and take out the 'oversized' ones. Coordinate this with her, though, and if she's willing enough to work with you (yes, you better pull your own weight too, man) on the matter, there will be great fun to be had - through other means.

External vibrators, bondage, controlled! exhibition (be careful with that), etc. or whatever you both enjoy that doesn't involve penetration, i guess.