"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

gf says if you dont want anything to do with me tell me, but dont ignore me

_sideways_

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 31, 2013
Messages
1,919
Reaction score
218
That's the message I got after 3 missed calls...
What's the play here?
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

mjb3617

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 23, 2021
Messages
187
Reaction score
231
Age
41
Tell her it's over, move on with your life, and never speak to her again. Simple.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

_sideways_

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 31, 2013
Messages
1,919
Reaction score
218
Just getting ideas bruh....
Brainstorming...
Now if you were to say, I think she wants back...then that would give me an idea...
Or...
Usually it is just words....that gives me other ideas.
Maybe I'm not a big player like you....so this is new territory for me.
 

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 24, 2010
Messages
2,153
Reaction score
3,796
Until I know more, I'm unsure how to respond.
You mentioned that she was a girlfriend and then followed up by defining her as just a girl.. but then you say that you're going NC (which usually means an ex).

Was she a girl interest, a fling, a date or two girl, girlfriend or an ex (and if an ex, how long where you two together?)
 

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 10, 2008
Messages
5,751
Reaction score
4,811
Location
象外
I was going NC
no contact is a method to help get over a girl and find a new one.

It's not meant to be an attraction increasing strategy.

leave that sleezy shi*t for the ladies.

if you want to see her again, call her and tell her that

if you never want to see her again call her and tell her

Don't reframe your indecision as being some kind of advanced player.
 

_sideways_

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 31, 2013
Messages
1,919
Reaction score
218
Thanks guys.
"Stop fcking calling me kunt" im fcking busy"

You said she dissed you. Stop being nice to her dude. Create space and see her when she is at your door. But a new girl would be better.
I needed to hear that
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

KirthWGersen

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 17, 2021
Messages
63
Reaction score
83
Age
52
Note the framing of the accusation:

You are not answering, therefore you don't want anything to do with me.

Normal, balanced people don't make statements like that. They understand there could be a hundred reasons why you are not answering, most of which have nothing to do with her.

She is emotionally bullying you into giving her reassurance and attention. Like a young child crying or having a tantrum for attention.

Very annoying. Best ignored.
 

_sideways_

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 31, 2013
Messages
1,919
Reaction score
218
....fair enough....
But I haven't been contacting anybody.

Not trying to be a player
 
Top