Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Gf says ''I think I don't like you as much as you like me''

asid12345678

Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay , so i'm 19 , a college freshman in hong kong . My girlfriend of almost 2 months and me were kinda having an argument because I was pissed she hung up on me (she's been doing that a lot lately) and she apologised for it so I was cool . And then she told ''Do you think its okay if in a relationship someone likes the other person more '' . At this point I thought she was going to say its her that likes me more but she said the opposite ! . She said'' from outside it looks like I like you more but I think in reality its different . Thing is I'm not clingy at all and she is extremely clingy . I asked why it looks from outside that I treat her bad and she said '' you don't treat me well at all ' and when she gave some silly ass examples , instantly after that she was like okay I think I'm wrong about you not treating me well . And then when she saw I wasn't really happy , she tried to make up by saying '' with my exes , I think I liked them more , but I want something different now'' meaning she wants to be liked more than like someone , I obviously know that's bull**** .I was thinking about the whole thing for a minute and she said '' are you gonna break up with me because of this ?" and I was like whoa I wasn't thinking about a breakup , thats the last thing on my mind. and after that she was like''I like you '' and stuff . so I walked away after this . In my eyes , she basically said ''I don't like you that much '' . She tried calling me a couple of hours after this and I didn't take her call .
One of my friends messaged , and they were talking about us and she said ''Me and him have problems but we always get fine in the end'' and she said ''he is always so happy'' .
Anyways , what do you think my next move should be ?

edit : I just wanna add that after saying the I think you like me more thing , a minute later she apologised and said ''I'm sorry if what I said hurt you''

apprenticedj

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It appears the balance of power/attraction in this relationship is out of whack. You're only option is to say NEXT! You're too young for this drama. Move on and find a girl who likes you MORE than you like her, that's the only way to live.

Vigs

Don Juan
Reaction score
#1 after 2 months she shouldnt be your girlfriend.
#2 you are 19 live it up and dont worry about silly drama
#3 You are in Hong Kong.... Ive been there 5 times for a week at a time....sow your wild oats man!!!

Serenity

Reaction score
She's insecure and giving of mixed signals, don't let it get to you.

If it feels right for you, tell her that you would rather end the relationship than having her not liking you as much as you like her. This will force her to decide. End it if she's not entirely clear that she wants you. If she makes up her mind and want you, I would recommend ending it if she does this again.

That is if you want to give this a chance, if not just dump her now and never look back.

JoeMarron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A mere 2 months in and your gf is already giving you sh!t. You only have three logical choices at this point. Dump her right now, start spinning plates and use her as a fk buddy without her knowledge, or withdraw all your attention from her in a desperate effort to salvage this. Odds are you're gonna take the easy way out though, dealing with her sh!t for a few more months until she gets bored and does the dumping. You're putting up with this in the early stages meanwhile there are dudes in years long relationships, marriages etc. with women who treat them like kings. Demand better for yourself.

asid12345678

Don Juan
Reaction score
So , if I don't break up with her , I shouldn't withdraw attention from here either ?Like ignore her for a day ?

JoeMarron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
asid12345678 said:
So , if I don't break up with her , I shouldn't withdraw attention from here either ?Like ignore her for a day ?
Withdraw attention as in not initiating anything. Don't call, text, set up dates, anything. Carry on as if she were just an acquaintance. If after awhile she starts behaving right then you can start treating her like a gf again.

asid12345678

Don Juan
Reaction score
Truth is I don't often initiate conversation anyways . Most of the time it's her and she does it a lot . Do you think I should take her calls ? First thing she's gonna ask is ''Are we okay?"

Married Buried

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
asid12345678 said:
Truth is I don't often initiate conversation anyways . Most of the time it's her and she does it a lot . Do you think I should take her calls ? First thing she's gonna ask is ''Are we okay?"
No don't take her calls. And you said ignore her for a day? That's is nothing. Ignore her for 2 weeks. That is your only hope but I doubt you can do it.

asid12345678

Don Juan
Reaction score
I get the breaking up part . But about ignoring , what good will that do ?
I mean if she's saying something like this , her interest level is low I suppose ? so how will ignoring get this relationship anywhere

asid12345678

Don Juan
Reaction score
Grewd said:
She's insecure and giving of mixed signals, don't let it get to you.

If it feels right for you, tell her that you would rather end the relationship than having her not liking you as much as you like her. This will force her to decide. End it if she's not entirely clear that she wants you. If she makes up her mind and want you, I would recommend ending it if she does this again.

That is if you want to give this a chance, if not just dump her now and never look back.
Honestly , I asked her last night , what she wants , and she said ''I wanna be with you , I like you'' .
I am seriously THIS close to dumping her

Married Buried

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
asid12345678 said:
Honestly , I asked her last night , what she wants , and she said ''I wanna be with you , I like you'' .
I am seriously THIS close to dumping her

Why are you believing what she says like a fool? She is full of crap. Do her actions match her words? Ignore her for 2 weeks. You are a huge AFC.

You will have to learn the hard way. Keep talking to her, and then you will learn she is riding c0cks behind your back. Maybe then your eyes will be open for the next one.

Nothing here we can say will help this guy. Let him learn the hard way fellas.

JoeMarron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
asid12345678 said:
I get the breaking up part . But about ignoring , what good will that do ?
I mean if she's saying something like this , her interest level is low I suppose ? so how will ignoring get this relationship anywhere
It will maybe change the dynamics of the relationship in your favor. If she's putting more effort into the relationship than you are then naturally she's going to feel like she's more into you than you are her. Honestly though this chick just seems like the average dumb 19 year old girl who really doesn't give a fvck about relationships. Do what I said ealier, treat her like a fk buddy instead of gf (please tell me youre fvcking her), and start lining up other options. She isnt taking the relationship seriously so why should you

dasein

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why are you allowing interactions that result in her hanging up on you? with a woman known two months no less? She shouldn't have near that level of access to you for one, and there should be a subtle respect in the air that indicates any unwarranted rudeness on her end means finished. You don't get pissed, just get gone. She knows where to find you, and anything other than "I'm sorry for being rude, come over and let me make it up to you in person" is unacceptable. Consider limiting phone and text contact in early dating to setting dates and conduct things 95% face to face. Why would you invest time in an unknown quantity otherwise?

SgtSplacker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To me it sounds like she is trying to figure out if she really has you or not. You see women do not wan't what they know they can have, typically this is practically a rule. I would say something to her to suggest you are not really all that turned on by her. Perhaps a subtle neg? Next time she wants to hang out i'd tell her I was busy or something.

CJ 101

Don Juan
Reaction score
Keep her around, don't give her as much attention as you used to and start spinning plates, right now is the right time to focus on finding girls who are going to be **** buddies. If you keep on giving her full attention then she'll eventually pull away completely and leave you for another guy she really likes.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, you arer in Hong Kong!!! I love Hong Kong....2 months??? That is nothing.....go out and collect plates and treat this girl asd a plate not asd a GF...2 months aint GF material man...she is just a p-late...keep things in perspective...go get new ones and wait until she comes to you and then bnag her when you have some free time or just drop her altogether......leave the drama behind...realx and have fun banging as many new chicks there as possible...Hong Kong is great for a single guy!!!