gf says i have anger problems

nubian-knight

Don Juan
Reaction score
to sum it up, im not angry at all but i do have a temper when something pisses me off. a my gf of 4 months says i take it out on her and as result says she doesn't want to be with me anymore

she called it quits like 3 weeks ago for that reason too....i said good luck its a shame it dint work out. soon after she told me she knew she wanted me and we wer back on.

then a couple nights ago i was out with some buddies n she drove by and offered us a ride. i was pretty rude to her obv not bcuz of her, kind of yelled and ignored her on the side. then next day she said she dint wana be with me anymore cuz the pattern of me being "really lovable" to "huge *******" at such an inconsistent level fvcked with her head too much

in retrospect i thought about it and she was right in a way, im not nice to her alot of the time and am kind of impulsive.

should i just let her go? i see so many guys on here just saying "NEXT" but ive done that so many times with girls, i feel like ive never really put in any effort to keep something real going on with a girl

she called me today n i told her i wana make things work n we shuld talk about it but she said she fears im just gona be a jerk over and over again.

any general advice? im thinking of just moving on n letting her initiate contact then talking to her reasonably so we can work out something thats good for the 2 of us

Andromax

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Try to make a conscious effort not to put her down if that is the case. Remember having your priorities in order and not giving her 100% of your attention does not equate you being an asshole to her. If that is more the case than you actually treating her poorly, then the problem doesn't necessarily lie 100% with the way you are behaving.

However, yelling at her in front of your buddies is a pretty dick thing to do and not a quality of a DJ.

How old are you? This could be something that will work itself out in time, if you try to cut back on the impoliteness, and mature into healthy interactions.

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sometimes you gotta control your ho'. If she wanna be with you she has to know the rules n regulations and if she breaks those rules u let her know. She should know you like her be reacting that way. Cause why would u be mad at her for something if you didn't like her. Now, if u r doing this without reason u need to check yourself. Tell her to get wit it or get sh!tted on....

Phyzzle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
should i just let her go?
Sounds like she let you go already.

Not only did she dump you, but you asked to work it out, and she said "no."

Frankly, I give props to your girlfriend. Most women would keep dating a guy like you, until she's battered, bruised, and once she get pregnant, then you beat the crap out of your kids for a while, then she finally has an attack of guilt and leaves you, only to find that no other guy wants to raise some abusive jerk's kids.

It sound harsh, but from HER POINT OF VIEW, and she doesn't want to become one of THOSE women, who was stupid enough to stick with some guy who gave off all these signs of being abusive.

nubian-knight

Don Juan
Reaction score
Phyzzle said:
Sounds like she let you go already.

Not only did she dump you, but you asked to work it out, and she said "no."

Frankly, I give props to your girlfriend. Most women would keep dating a guy like you, until she's battered, bruised, and once she get pregnant, then you beat the crap out of your kids for a while, then she finally has an attack of guilt and leaves you, only to find that no other guy wants to raise some abusive jerk's kids.

It sound harsh, but from HER POINT OF VIEW, and she doesn't want to become one of THOSE women, who was stupid enough to stick with some guy who gave off all these signs of being abusive.

im not abusive u dumb fvck

if she does sometihing that pisses me off i tell her off n i may come off a bit strong i admit which is why im asking her to work it out

i just want advice on dealing with the situation. im tired of evreytime problems come up just nexting the girl n moving on

lildevil

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
do whatever seems right to you..... the sky is the limit kid(be smart though)....If u treat her lik ****...she doesn't realy feel desired and thats what probably killing it....Interest ....work on that word if u like her...when ur mind is ****ed up pick ur batles and handle them well don't let ur emotions take over

weakepedea

Don Juan
Reaction score
lildevil said:
don't let ur emotions take over
Namely anger. No self control is probably what she's thinking. Learn to see the positive side of things even the not so good things. Otherwise you're not progressing but staying consumed in that negative crap... move on from it. She wants that: a man that can handle situations without getting frustrated and resorting to anger, which in her eyes probably reminds her how a baby pouts. Learn your pattern and figure out the triggers and learn how to NOT be angry.

Phyzzle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
nubian-knight said:
im not abusive u dumb fvck

if she does sometihing that pisses me off i tell her off

If she keeps pissing you off that often, I'm not sure why you want her back.

a couple nights ago i was out with some buddies n she drove by and offered us a ride. i was pretty rude to her obv not bcuz of her, kind of yelled and ignored her on the side.
I mean, if she can piss you off by OFFERING YOU AND YOUR FRIENDS A RIDE, what are you going to do when she's actually rude to you?