Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

gf on the pill, should i still come inside her?

Centaurion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dont get your knickers in a twist aqua-boy. there's probably something 'wrong' with penkitten. it's rare that girls get pregnant while on the pill, and 4 times is just weird. the pill and a condom are probably the best protection against unwanted pregnancy. if you dont want to use a condom, just go with a spermacide. but i dont know how smart that would be since you live in SA where HIV is a 'real' threat.

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hmmm.....

Originally posted by Centaurion
dont get your knickers in a twist aqua-boy. there's probably something 'wrong' with penkitten. it's rare that girls get pregnant while on the pill, and 4 times is just weird. the pill and a condom are probably the best protection against unwanted pregnancy. if you dont want to use a condom, just go with a spermacide. but i dont know how smart that would be since you live in SA where HIV is a 'real' threat.
I see.... then what about the other people that posted and said they also got pregnant or they KNOW of people that got pregnant with using the pill? I guess the pill isnt 97% safe like people say it is. And i DO live in S.A, but i'm also not stupid... i will NEVER sleep with a girl that i dont know without using a condom... i was referring to when i am in a relationship with a girl or if i know her really well... Thanx for the reply, though;)

Laterz...

Centaurion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
thats the funny thing about internet forums. everybody *knows* somebody that did/got this and that. you should take it with a grain of salt.

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I guess so...

Originally posted by Centaurion
thats the funny thing about internet forums. everybody *knows* somebody that did/got this and that. you should take it with a grain of salt.
Point taken... blah!;)

Laterz...

gav

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
after doing a few kegels a day i've been able to come with a condom on now + i can come from a pure *******.

question: how bad is it to come with a condom on, then take it off and shag again bareback without washing your c0ck?