Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

gf on the pill, should i still come inside her?

gav

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
what would you guys do? my girl's on the pill and has been for 6years, same time everyday. she has no stds. should i still use a condom or pull out or just come inside her? i know pulling out is pish and semen still gets in there, but at least it's not buckets of the stuff, you know.

cheerse,
gav

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sure, the odds are lower, but all it takes is 1 little sperm to get her pregnant and completely change your life. I'd recommend wearing a condom, but if I told you to I'd be a hypocrite. :p

gav

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
it would change my life if she had the baby yeh. last night, i tried to ask her what we'd do if the pill didn't work. she just said "we'll deal with it". i wanna know if she'd have an abortion or not but i think it would be pretty awkward to ask her that. suggestions?

apparently the chances of getting pregnant while wearing a condom are the same as the chance of getting pregnant while using the pill. and using them both together gives you the same chance as only using one method. i'm really fvkcing confused just now.

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just ask yourself, "Am I willing to take the responsibility of having a kid at this point in my life?" If you can HONESTLY answer that question yes, then just take the chance of not wearing a condom.

If you have any doubts about that wear a condom.

Oh yeah and pill is 99% effective along with a condom, so using them together gives you like a 99.99999% chance. Pretty much you're fine if you do both.

gav

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Vincent
Just ask yourself, "Am I willing to take the responsibility of having a kid at this point in my life?" If you can HONESTLY answer that question yes, then just take the chance of not wearing a condom.

If you have any doubts about that wear a condom.

Oh yeah and pill is 99% effective along with a condom, so using them together gives you like a 99.99999% chance. Pretty much you're fine if you do both.
cheers bud. i am not willing to take responsibility for the kid just now, especially because of the attitude of my family. they're barely able to support me just now at uni. i'm gonna use the condom if i do *** inside her. whatever happens, i'll just blow it on her tits or in her mouth; something normal like that :D

cheers guys

DrMetallica

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Oh yeah and pill is 99% effective along with a condom, so using them together gives you like a 99.99999% chance. Pretty much you're fine if you do both. [/B]
That's a risk I'm willing to take. I ALWAYS use 2 forms of birth control to be safe. If she's on the pill then I'll use either a condom or spermicide. If she's not on the pill then I'll use a condom AND spermicide. I really don't want a kid and you can't trust your partner to have an abortion, and so I'm the only one in control, why wouldn't make sure and use 2 forms or birth control?

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i have gotten pregnant 4 times , all of which were on the pill.
and i never missed one pill.
seems like the very few times i didnt just swallow, were the times i did get pregnant ... go figure..

suck dry = best form of birth control ... and priceless!

Centaurion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i dont see any problems why you cant come inside of her when she is one the pill. You always have the morning after pill.

or the good old coat-hanger :p

:D

bwhaha

Joe The Homophobe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She better be using the pill, trust me friend you don't want her to have your baby.

did you know that those pills have huge levels of estrogen? in other words if she has a son he is likely to be a homosexual. Estrogen is the female hormone as opposed to testosterone the male hormone. Homosexuals have higher levels of estrogen which is why they act feminine. Homosexuality is a mental inbalance, men with more estrogen than normal.

Just thought I'd mention it. People don't even care what they put into their bodies these days..

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Joe The Homophobe
She better be using the pill, trust me friend you don't want her to have your baby.

did you know that those pills have huge levels of estrogen? in other words if she has a son he is likely to be a homosexual. Estrogen is the female hormone as opposed to testosterone the male hormone. Homosexuals have higher levels of estrogen which is why they act feminine. Homosexuality is a mental inbalance, men with more estrogen than normal.

Just thought I'd mention it. People don't even care what they put into their bodies these days..
Post+name=priceless

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Joe The Homophobe

You're an idiot, but then again I guess your name gave that away.

Women already have tons of estrogen in their bodies, birth control pills or not. Pregnancy sharply increases estrogen and progesterone, because those two hormones in particular are what's responsible for mediating a lot of the changes that happen in a woman's body when she's pregnant. Birth control pills are not going to seriously affect that one way or the other.

So what I'm telling you, Mr. Homophobe, is that when your mom was pregnant with you, her estrogen levels shot through the roof. By your logic, you're gay.

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Sazuki
Every embryo starts out as a women basically, if the embryo does not receive enough doses of testosterone it will fully grow into a female.
Your entire post is garbage because you are wrong on this point alone.

The gender of a child is determined by the genes/DNA of the sperm. The mother contributes an X chromosome and the father contributes an X or a Y. Whether he contributes an X or a Y determines whether the child is a girl or a boy, not whether the mom has a lot of estrogen

CLUE FOR THE CLUELESS: The mother has a lot of estrogen if she is pregnant and carries the pregnancy to term. Period. It's not going to fluctuate too much based on whether or not she's on the pill. If whether or not a guy becomes gay is determined by whether or not his mom's body was coursing full of estrogen when she was pregnant with him... then every guy in the world would be gay.

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Sazuki
If you ever plan on making a baby it would be a good idea to quit sometime beforehand any contraceptives that change your hormones so to make sure "nothing goes wrong."
People who "plan on making a baby" don't take birth control unless they're as dumb as Joe.

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Arg!

Originally posted by penkitten
I have gotten pregnant 4 times , all of which were on the pill.
and I never missed one pill.
Woah! ... That’s a 1st.. 4 times?!?:confused: :eek: How is that possible? I mean.. if it was just 1 time then maybe it might of been a co-incidence, but 4 times?!? If this is true, then how safe IS "the pill"? This gets me really worried.. does this mean that I’m gonna be wearing a condom for the rest of my life?!?:eek:

penkitten: What did you do all those 4 times that you got pregnant? And maybe it was just the pill that you were using that was maybe bad quality/make etc?

Laterz...

alphawolfx

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
that's cuz penkitten wasn't taking the pill orally...

oops.

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol

Originally posted by alphawolfx
that's cuz penkitten wasn't taking the pill orally...

oops.
haha:D ...no but seriously... I'm interested... penkitten.. plz elucidate ;)

Laterz...

splinterkb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
my sister was on the pill and still got pregnant.

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Voted: Close thread.

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
arg.. ok...

Voted: Close thread.
Why do you want to close this thread? I really want to know more about this "pill" story:( Penkitten and others are starting to get me worried about having sex with my future girlfriends, and i would really like to learn more about this, please dont close this thread? erff.. i guess i should just make another thread headed "The pill":rolleyes:

EDIT: Click here to go to my thread on "The Pill"

Laterz...