Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Gf On Myspace..

LegendBoy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
For those of you know what myspace is, my gf left a bulletin like this. What the fvck is this about man????

no matter what i do, all i think about is you

even when im with my boo.

boy you know im crazy over you...

why is it that life is so complicated and it's always the emotional songs that relate to you...

ARGH

Worth noting her dad died when she was younga.. But I doubt its that. We only been together for a few weeks two. But why would a girl so publicly display this on a myspace bulletin, she obviously wanted me to see it correct? So what d fvck does it mean???

tick37

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It's a song.

Nelly and Kelly Rowland - Dilemma

Maybe it's her favorite one. Ask her about her favorite music and maybe you'll find out.

LegendBoy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
why is it that life is so complicated and it's always the emotional songs that relate to you...--- watabout this part- could it possibly be about her dad that died??

Bonafide

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Break up as fast as possible... its going to be a long ****ed up ride.

wjh

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're definitely overreacting.

Even if she was seeing someone else, or falling for someone else, at 16 years old that's what girls do.

Just have fun with her and talk to other girls too. What's the point of you sticking loyal and/or trying to control her actions if she's going to be different by the time she's your age anyway?

fea8899

Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually, I don't think you're necessarily overreacting. People don't put up lyrics to a song just because they like the song/beat/melody. They talk about it because the words themeselves resonate with them. Now, it could be about the dad or some other guy, so just keep your eyes open, and don't get too caught up with a girl who's this young.

mr.uk

Don Juan
Reaction score
its a **** test. shes trying to find out if you are really the real deal confidence wise. she'll know you are not if you confront her. pretend it never happened, and if it turns out shes cheating then have the strength to next her