Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

GF maybe walking soon

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I even offered a religious marriage, with not State cert. She wants that, but the cert, too.
This tells you everything you need to know, doesn't it? If she needs "the cert", it means that she's after the financial security, not the fairy tale concept of "marriage". Women are usually more pragmatic than what they lead you to believe. My advice is to bail before you've invested too much time into this relationship. It is not going to work in the long run - you know it.

deadmasterx

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Marriage is a emotional bond.

If she values a piece of paper telling the State that you are married more than true feelings and attitude, certainly she isn't mature enough to get things. You even proposed to her to have a religious marriage, which shows that you do like being with her, but doesn't want to be backstabbed by the vile marriage laws in your country.

Honestly, you did everything right. You didn't betray yourself nor your values. You showed her that you care about her and her feelings by letting her know that you do want to marry her and if she doesn't want to be with you in a "non official marriage" she can leave and go live her life.

Congrats man, hope everything works out for the best.