Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

GF is trying to betatize me

Reaction score
1) She got mad at me because she went out to dinner with her friends, and that I didn't text her during that duration. I know it sounds stupid, but this is the fifth time I've gotten crap from her about this.

2) She doesn't like my diet plan and thinks I should eat normal. Well normal people don't have six packs and sub 12% bf in which attracted her in the first place.
3) Gets mad at other minor flaws and I basically told her that I'm not Jesus or Tupac with a degree, so you are going to have to accept that every human being has flaws about them.

And she does all of this BS at night through text, but when we are hanging out she aint doing this crap.

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
She doesn't like my diet plan and thinks I should eat normal. Well normal people don't have six packs and sub 12% bf in which attracted her in the first place.
U can occasionally have a cheat meal when you go out, i always have to do this to not look like a werido with very specific orders like "olive oil no butter,lean chicken without the skin,no dressing on salad".

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1) She got mad at me because she went out to dinner with her friends, and that I didn't text her during that duration.
I had a GF who went on a trip with her mom to Cuba. When she got back, she was pissed that I wasn't waiting for her at the airport. I told her "You never asked me to, I never promised I would, so I didn't". She proceeded to get mad at me for having other plans that night. I dumped her very shortly after.

If she's making stupid demands of you, then you should reconsider staying with her because it's not going to get any better.

Chamber36

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1) She got mad at me because she went out to dinner with her friends, and that I didn't text her during that duration. I know it sounds stupid, but this is the fifth time I've gotten crap from her about this.

2) She doesn't like my diet plan and thinks I should eat normal. Well normal people don't have six packs and sub 12% bf in which attracted her in the first place.
3) Gets mad at other minor flaws and I basically told her that I'm not Jesus or Tupac with a degree, so you are going to have to accept that every human being has flaws about them.

And she does all of this BS at night through text, but when we are hanging out she aint doing this crap.
Whip out the ballgag.

Tell her "Baby. There's gonna be some changes around here".

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's a sign that she is losing interest. You have to remember that a significant percentage of women are not willing to accept accountability for anything... so when she starts to lose interest in a man, even though THE MAN hasn't changed at all, she just assumes it is something he is doing. So this starts. The way I handle it is say "So, you want to renegotiate, GREAT... this is what I want..." Then joke around about it... But really there isn't anything you can do about a chick losing interest... she has to figure all that out on her own.

ThisIsSparta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's walking all over you, grow a spine and tell her how you feel.
Nope..... you dont tell her "how you feel".

@Jake_Gyllenhaal69

The next time she texts you **** like that you immediately call her:

You tell her to stop lecturing you about things that are none of her business.
Including what food you eat or when to be on your phone to reply to her messages.
And then you wish her a good night, hang up and give her silence until she behaves.

As for the "flaws", you make a list of hers.
The next time she is about to start, you tell her that you are sick of her complaints about your person and that your are ready to talk about HER flaws for a change, because contrary to what she might think, she isnt perfect either.
You ask her if she really wants to go down that road. Depending on the answer you either unleash her shortcommings on her or just say "thought so" and hang up.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I ended up calling her and working things out. Lets see what the next chapter of BS holds for me yay

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't let any of the forum members fool you. We have *all* gone through similar circumstances. The ones attempting to give off this "never happened to me" persona, have given themselves away (and would anybody trust advice from them?).

Women develop all kinds of 'courage' when they are texting and not talking in person. Ever notice after a break up that women show their true colors? It's because they aren't as invested and there's no risk for their behavior. The fact that while in person, she is behaving appropriately is a good sign. You can salvage this.

When this situation happens to me, I do some personal inventory. In most cases, somewhere down the line, we did or communicated something that sent them a "yellow or green light" that their behavior was acceptable. Think back. Chances are, there was a moment when you did or said something (or tolerated something) and she ran with it . All women do. It's in their nature.

Think of this as her inadvertent way of saying "the dynamics are changing and I want them the way they used to be." Sexist as this may appear, women are happier when they do not feel control with a man.

Be aware of her attention getting techniques. If you don't like her behavior, don't reward it with attention. Any attention (positive or negative) is better than no attention to woman.

xplt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've dealt with the same situation. She got upset regular when I didn't text enough in her eyes. She gave me nagging and disrespect over text but was unable to communicate face to face about this kind of issue. I told her I don't chat, I don't have time for that, my job needs a clear head and concentration, I don't discuss over IM... she didn't get it, but you could try it.

Tell her that you're not the type who chats endlessly and that you don't forget her when you're not chatting or something like that. See if it helps.

The only thing that helped me and kept me sane was silence and showing her that I don't tolerate crap about something this trivial. She didn't stop. I don't want to be involved in unnecessary drama like that, so I ended it with her

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
U can occasionally have a cheat meal when you go out, i always have to do this to not look like a werido with very specific orders like "olive oil no butter,lean chicken without the skin,no dressing on salad".
Cheat meals act to reset leptin and rev thyroid and actually help you lose weight in the long run. I've used them strategically to lose weight quickly via hormonal manipulation for years.

RickTheToad

Reaction score

Simple. I am not going to entertain this dialog any further. If you do not like the way I spend my free time, you are welcome to explore your options. Trust when I say, she will get in line. You must, at all times, maintain frame. You cow-tail to her now, then they continue to take bit, by bit, by bit. It's nothing personal, it's human nature.

As for your diet, eat what you like, and you should encourage her to eat and exercise like you too. As, we cannot advance (if that's what you want), unless she proves to you that she can maintain a healthy lifestyle. Aside from a medical illness and pregnancy, there's no reason why a female should be overweight or obese. No reason for a dude to be overweight either.

Chamber36

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Put this one back im the aisle where you found her.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cheat meals act to reset leptin and rev thyroid and actually help you lose weight in the long run. I've used them strategically to lose weight quickly via hormonal manipulation for years.
It really does. After about two weeks of being strict a cheat meal raises my body Temps and energy. Ron Coleman did a talk and admitted it was part of a system he used. One cheat every 10-14 days.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
It really does. After about two weeks of being strict a cheat meal raises my body Temps and energy. Ron Coleman did a talk and admitted it was part of a system he used. One cheat every 10-14 days.
I did it every 7 days...after a week of eating lower calories your leptin is only half of normal levels. Why would I want to only burn fat at 50% maximum capacity for a whole week?

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you need to reschool her :rofl:

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score