"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

GF is testing me via e-mail ... help

RunningMan

New Member
Joined
Aug 31, 2004
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
DJs, I need help with replying to this e-mail from my GF. I'm in a LTR with her but every now and then, she'll test me like the message below. She left for Boston and I got the following e-mail from her:

------------------------------------------------------------
Hi John. I have arrived in Boston. The weather has been decent so far. I've been enjoying my time with my family. I'll be coming back on a late flight next Thursday. As you have to get up for work on Friday, you don't need to pick me up.

Do you miss me? If so, how much do you miss me? You have to answer this question; otherwise ...
------------------------------------------------------------

How do I answer the last part of her e-mail? Perhaps with something vague? Perhaps something ****y & funny? What would you DJs do?

Thanks in advance.

Da Running Man
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

NoWayOut

New Member
Joined
Aug 31, 2004
Messages
9
Reaction score
0
"Otherwise what? I think I could take you 1 on 1.. bring it on. Great to hear that you're having a good time. You know where I'll be when you get back."

or

"Miss you? Actually, I've been so busy with the ten strippers I hired over the weekend, haven't had much time to think about it.. haha, come on, you know how I feel about you. See you when you get back."

Don't respond straight forward, whatever you do.
 

Omega

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,135
Reaction score
1
Age
38
I'd say...

"Don't worry, Cindy's keeping me VERY busy. Great that your enjoying yourself, I'll see you when you get home."
 
Top