"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

GF is on an internship till December?

Sgthaytham

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 28, 2015
Messages
397
Reaction score
128
Age
32
Things have been going well recently: she sent me a message on Monday morning saying thanks to me for being patient and if I was interested in some dinner with a couple friends.

Anyway, she’s on an internship till December - this is something she had planned since before we got together.

We won’t be seeing eachother much.

I think I can get through it.

I told her i understood she would be very busy and to get in touch if her schedule freed up and we could organise something.

Do you think I should wait till she gets in touch with me?
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 1, 2013
Messages
6,239
Reaction score
4,962
Yeh don't be chasing man.. If her interest level is high, she will stay in touch with you.

Don't come across as being needy.. Keep yourself busy, hit the gym, hobbies etc.. Maybe smash some other chicks lol

Its always a risk when your girl goes away for months.. So be prepared.

Best thing to do is let her do most of the texting, but don't go to the EXTREME and become totally unavailable.

Find a balance
 

Sgthaytham

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 28, 2015
Messages
397
Reaction score
128
Age
32
Yeh don't be chasing man.. If her interest level is high, she will stay in touch with you.

Don't come across as being needy.. Keep yourself busy, hit the gym, hobbies etc.. Maybe smash some other chicks lol

Its always a risk when your girl goes away for months.. So be prepared.

Best thing to do is let her do most of the texting, but don't go to the EXTREME and become totally unavailable.

Find a balance
I agree with everything you’ve said, except hooking up with other girls. That’s cheating.

I know she needs space right now...

She’s not a very expressive girl, especially in public, so I don’t expect her to be making moves on me when we’re out and about.

She does do a lot of things to show she actually cares though.

Anyway, she’s really, really busy right now so I will let her get in touch.
 

Doctor Europeo

Moderator
Joined
Mar 6, 2017
Messages
4,416
Reaction score
4,801
Location
Mexico
Not a fan of LDR. Hope for the best but prepare for the worst. You don't have to cheat if u dont want to but keep your options open, like female orbiters haha
 
Top