GF in contact with her ex

sodbuster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well, I've been the ex. She would text me with some lame assed reason to see me{when she was mad at him} and f&ck me silly.... while she was living with him.... in fact engaged to him.... it hasn't happened since they got married... BUT she still talks to me about him, like she's looking to move on and Divorce him. In fact, she's said so.... in 2 years, when her daughter is 18.....

Not sure how much of it I would put up with, but YMMV....

Heisenberg

Don Juan
Reaction score
In the text convo that you shared, the guy is being a super AFC. He confesses his undying feelings for her and she very clearly says that there's no chance of them getting back together. She even sends him a picture of you. Haha, ouch!

You're the alpha while he's the friend-zoned chump... and you want to break up with her? I don't know, man. I don't think she's being particularly disrespectful. It also sounds like they are no longer in communication.

The human brain - specifically yours - is a funny thing. There appears to be no current problem. You learned about something that was happening months ago and it just feels like it's happening in the present because you're all wrapped up in it now. So if you want to go ahead and break up with her because she told her chump ex-boyfriend he couldn't have her months ago, that would... be an odd reason to dump somebody.