“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Getting with the Shy, quiet girl

Wiesman44

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 2, 2004
Messages
1,341
Reaction score
14
Now I'm in a little predicament here guys. Its about the shy, quiet girl. Now i've known this girl for a while b/c I was in a coed-fraternity thing with her, never really paid much attention to her and vice versa.......long story short somehow I begun hanging out w/ her friends a few times.

First off I've decided I want this chick. Second of all, I didnt show off my best personality when i first talked to her at some parties b/c one of my friends was trying to get with her so i respected that and didn't do any djing. Well, he ended up getting a g/f, so he stopped with her. Now I have the greenlight.

I havent begun any djing yet b/c i havent gotten a chance to. Only 2 times i've hung w/ when i wanted her was for an hour at my b-day party (we were both super drunk so didnt matter), and at lunch with other friends. Yet this isn't the situation where I dont know the person, so i have to build rapport, and then kino her to get her comfortable. She's very quiet, maybe somewhat shy. All the djing i've learned so far as been w/ girls you just meet.

My question is, do I have to approach this situation differently ? I want this for a relationship, not for **** buddy. I already hvae a **** buddy, dont need another. All this djing so far is how to get girls into bed. Yah, i can do that, not perfect at it, but i'm not a complete afc either. I'm in college guys, so any advice how to work this situation would be nice. If i work it the same as any other dj situation, feel free to tell me. If not, speak up.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

bossdog

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 26, 2004
Messages
134
Reaction score
1
Location
Houston
game her like you would any other girl. the point of running game is to get a girl to like you and **** you. Then you can get in a realtionship easily.
 

Adrian

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 28, 2002
Messages
244
Reaction score
1
These type of girls are oftenly quite confusing from my expirience. If your game is tight though you should have no problem bagging this chick.
 

Cutiepiie

Banned
Joined
Nov 11, 2004
Messages
71
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Location
Hotlanta
You should always approach every situtation differently. Like my old college proffesor says you treat women like wild animals...You never know what they will do...She could be a freak in disgust..lol

Take it from me a "use to be shy girl" She shy for a reason most the time she uncomfortable or nervous. You ever hang out with her one on one?? try that... get to know her better...then show would feel alot better to open herself to you...but dont be to pushy..
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

DeathDealer

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 3, 2004
Messages
640
Reaction score
0
All girls are the same and one. They all get hit on unless they are ugly or fat. Treat them as you think they deserve.
 
Top