Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Getting wife to dress more slutty and accentuate tits/ass

Masculinity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know there's some guys here who have experience with this, and I need some help. Over the past couple years I've been slowly working to get the wife to dress more sexy (ie: slutty) for me and do more of the little things that women traditionally do..tighter dress, nails just done, maybe just a bit of eyeliner for that slightly more slutty look that I like.

I do not expect her to dress like this all the time. Only on the occasional night out. Well we were talking a lot last night and happened to get on this topic. She still feels kinda uncomfortable dressing like that because she doesn't want other men looking at her with the "i gotta f*ck her right now" look. All women when they are younger have no problem doing this, and she didn't either. But now that she's older it's like she's forgotten how all that works.

She did say she has a little trouble reconciling being a good wife and mother in a religious upbringing. Yes our family is religious, we try to go to church every Sunday, but usually it's like 2 or 3 sundays a month. I appreciate she's at least telling me this and that she's trying to set a good example for our daughters. She made a good point though that she is trying to instill modest values in our daughters, our oldest one especially, about dressing modestly. I am supportive of this. So she voiced the problem being that if our daughters see her dressing in the way I want her to, it will be confusing for them.

I suggested maybe leaving and having her change in the car. She wasn't too fond of the idea. She is also a bit hung up on other guys staring out her like a piece of meat. I explained to her that this is something I consider to be the highest compliment, let those other guys go home and jerk off thinking about you. She still wasn't too enthusiastic. I then told her to just stop overthinking it and trust me for once. She didn't say anything after that, so maybe that's the angle I need to use.

I've been very supportive of her going back and doing her regular aerobics workouts again and want her to continue. I make sure to reward her with plenty of sexy time attention every night after she works out. But I think I need some other ideas here.
I don't see what the issue is here. If I could find a woman like yours, who doesn't need to show cleavage and wear slutty clothes, I'd hang on to her. I'm having the complete opposite problem with mine.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Get her to dress like that only in the bedroom where only you can see. Problem solved.
This is the ticket right here. You want a woman who's confident enough in her body to show it to you but doesn't need the ego trip of showing it off in public, at least not in a sl*tty way.

Really the only advice for you is to lead by example. Eat healthy and promote an active lifestyle.

wjh

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is the ticket right here. You want a woman who's confident enough in her body to show it to you but doesn't need the ego trip of showing it off in public, at least not in a sl*tty way.

Really the only advice for you is to lead by example. Eat healthy and promote an active lifestyle.
Or we just have different preferences... Wearing hot outfits is not something that I would be happy with if she would only wear that within my property line, but that's my preference. What matters is aligning preferences and having the wherewithal to assure they're aligned, and making tough decisions when those preferences no longer align.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, I have to say, I would love a woman to dress up for private purposes but I don't understand why I would want to have a woman on my arm like that. Every man will be checking out what I consider my property. Each to their own.

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So you get aroused when your wife is exposed in-front of others? , yet you get angry if someone looking at her ? I think you have cuckolding fantasies
I didn't go through with taking my girl out in see through clothing...was just thinking about it.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, I have to say, I would love a woman to dress up for private purposes but I don't understand why I would want to have a woman on my arm like that. Every man will be checking out what I consider my property. Each to their own.
you're making your shiny trophy look all the more impressive to earn envy

plus it's not like you can stop other guys from checking out your woman no matter what she wears so who cares, focus on what you enjoy, not other people