Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Getting unwanted attention from girls who are crazy for your nuts

The_Reaper

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ever get that? You make a girl fall for you - hard - but you were only interested in the wonderful transient pleasure of draining your nuts in her vagina.

Now she's emotionally invested, in love with you, calling or texting or emailing all the time, with tonnes of questions about your life, your dreams, your goals, blatantly telling you how enamoured she is with you.

Whoaaa, slow down baby.

My mistake was that I continued being interesting and ****y and blah blah after I f*cked her, instead of just pumping and dumping and cutting contact.

I don't feel comfortable with hurting a girl's feelings or being cold to her - I'd rather she picked up the laid-back, indifferent vibe and be cool with it.

Thoughts?

Hughman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Men cannot separate love and friendship. Women cannot separate love and sex.

That's all I can input from personal experience. I can keyboard-jockey and regurgitate how to turn her into a casual f-buddy, but I'll leave that to the guys that have done that enough times.

Badmannaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol hahahaha that was hilarious im going through this right now....idk....yea she's starting to feel more and i ****ing hate that!!! where's the ones who can be like your homeboyz but likes to have sex with you...lol!!! truth b-told f-buddy'z never work..somebody always ends up wanting more....

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I doubt you can f-buddy her without her hating you.

It's going to end badly. If you cut contact with her to a minimum she will probably get over you eventually though. It will still be awkward and mean but at least it won't blow up into anything worse.

Lexington

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe you could turn up the chumpdom hardcore. Start calling her all the time and start getting all clingy and insecure. Constantly question her about what she was doing and pretend to be suspicious that she's cheating on you. That will make her bolt in a hurry and she'll think it's her idea too.

PeeGee

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Lexington said:
Maybe you could turn up the chumpdom hardcore. Start calling her all the time and start getting all clingy and insecure. Constantly question her about what she was doing and pretend to be suspicious that she's cheating on you. That will make her bolt in a hurry and she'll think it's her idea too.
Almost fullproof advice. I don't know if I could ever do it myself, but it's guaranteed to work. If it doesn't...oh man you have one messed up girl on your hands.

The_Reaper

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Lexington said:
I would rather chop off and fry my own balls.

EdwardGrey

Reaction score
PeeGee said:
Almost fullproof advice. I don't know if I could ever do it myself, but it's guaranteed to work. If it doesn't...oh man you have one messed up girl on your hands.
the irony :crackup:

Good Luck

last girl that happen with , ended up being my GF for 3 years and breaking up with me cuz "I" was too clingy a.k.a. AFC ... so the advice given will work , it just might take a while . . .

The_Reaper

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
That advice is too dangerous.

Next thing you know she'll be telling everyone we're a couple and we're happy etc.

Breaking hearts isn't as fun as you would think it is....

HalfAddict

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oklahoma where the wind comes sweeping down the pl
Who gives a ****... Just stop talking to her.

What are you worried about, Hurting her feelings? Don't worry about it because she is simply lusting for you.

She will get over it when the next guy rails her, you will be a very distant memory.

Ice882

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
HalfAddict said:

What are you worried about, Hurting her feelings? Don't worry about it because she is simply lusting for you.

She will get over it when the next guy rails her, you will be a very distant memory.
That's not true at all. Women aren't guys.

The_Reaper

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
HalfAddict said:

Actually yeah. One of my sticking points, or issues I have to deal with, is my fear of hurting a girl.

Your last line is good, I need to use that as motivation :D

No offense intended here, but I notice many of you seem to have semi-autistic social skills and seem to lack the ability to naturally establish a powerful connection with a woman. Only then, when that bond is brutally broken, will you learn how upset and emotionally devastated a person can be.

She_feelin_Me

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just tell her upfront what you want to happen...why are you caring about her feelings you shouldve give a fvck!

shinko

Don Juan
Reaction score
why dont you just do the crazy weird and just far out nutty thing of just telling her how it is. If you like her, but just want her to relax herself, tell her. if your old enough to get physical with her your more than old enough to tell her whats going on inside your head.

If you no longer want anything with her, then again just get on with it, dont string her along and give her false hope. that's just weak. ignore the posts above, its good that you at least care about this person enough to consider her feelings but dont play games. say what you mean and mean what you say. good luck

Luscious

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Earlier on in the interaction (i.e. pre-sex), you need to talk about how important your career/school/your hobbies/your garden/your pet fish is to you. You need to throw a solid anchor in to something in your life and demonstrate genuine passion in it. It's a built-in bail. When she asks about a relationship or whatnot, you tell her that "I'm too devoted to _________ right now to have time for anything else". Be nice about it, but firm. That way you still leave the door open for some casual sex down the road, but quash the relationship idea for the time being.

You can do this without hurting her or yourself, and that's the important part.