"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Getting their attention

brolly

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 6, 2019
Messages
50
Reaction score
17
Age
37
Hey guys been back in game recently but one thing I have noticed is when I open a set the women seem defensive and I get the overwhelming feeling they want me to leave ASAP.... I am factoring in what I could be doing to cause this however I feel it may be more along the lines of what I am not doing to build a degree of value/ interest in having me around for the interaction... any thoughts?
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,863
Reaction score
19,088
There waa some stuff Bobby Rio talked about with that and he basically said you have to give it 5 minutes to let them warm up to you and it doesn't really matter what you talk about, you just keep going. Once you hit 5 minutes then you will have built some type of comfort and they will see you differently than the random guy who gets nervous and leaves immediately. Said a lot of guys think they are getting shut down and leave too soon when if they just would have stayed and let the women warm up to them they may have had a decent chance.

I would have to go find it to get exactly what he said but that was the gist of it...that guys blow themselves out before they have given women a chance to warm up to them.
 

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 29, 2019
Messages
2,236
Reaction score
2,822
Age
48
what is your "opening set"?

Also, many women nowadays are propagandized. If you open up on a feminist you're not likely to get anywhere no matter you say or do, they will think you're being toxic and reject you outright.

I find that a knowing smile does more than most words can say
 
Top