Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Getting their attention

brolly

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys been back in game recently but one thing I have noticed is when I open a set the women seem defensive and I get the overwhelming feeling they want me to leave ASAP.... I am factoring in what I could be doing to cause this however I feel it may be more along the lines of what I am not doing to build a degree of value/ interest in having me around for the interaction... any thoughts?

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
There waa some stuff Bobby Rio talked about with that and he basically said you have to give it 5 minutes to let them warm up to you and it doesn't really matter what you talk about, you just keep going. Once you hit 5 minutes then you will have built some type of comfort and they will see you differently than the random guy who gets nervous and leaves immediately. Said a lot of guys think they are getting shut down and leave too soon when if they just would have stayed and let the women warm up to them they may have had a decent chance.

I would have to go find it to get exactly what he said but that was the gist of it...that guys blow themselves out before they have given women a chance to warm up to them.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
what is your "opening set"?

Also, many women nowadays are propagandized. If you open up on a feminist you're not likely to get anywhere no matter you say or do, they will think you're being toxic and reject you outright.

I find that a knowing smile does more than most words can say