"Blank Mind on Dates? She's Dropping Hints You Keep Missing"

The plates get cleared and the silence lands like a brick. You can feel her waiting. Your brain offers up your commute, your job, the weather — topics that have ended more second dates than bad breath.

Here's what most guys never learn: women hand out free conversational material all night long. Tiny clues about what they actually want to discuss. Catch them and you never run out of things to say — because she's telling you what to say next.

Rule 4 of the "22 Rules" trains your ear to catch every single one.

Read more...

getting the points without playing the game?

Joined
May 11, 2004
Messages
58
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
Mississippi - home of boredom
I've had a friend now for about two years and in november we decided to have sex. We never actually talked about it, it was like a body language conversation more or less. But to make this short and simple. She wants sex again, I'm seeing the body language and I'm communicating back in a strong positive way but my question is this: Why don't we just cut the bs and go ahead and have sex?
I asked a friend of mine (a girl) what she thought about this. She's the one who introduced me to the system. She kinda reminds me of the oracle off of the matrix. She kinda looks like her too only younger. Anyway, she said she would only give me a hint. She said it had something to do with being honest and thats all she would say.
Does she really expect me to walk up and say "Look, let's cut the bull****, I know you want it, you know I want it, lets screw." ?
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

jnallen

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 21, 2003
Messages
253
Reaction score
0
Age
58
Location
Ohio


Why don't we just cut the bs and go ahead and have sex?

I asked a friend of mine (a girl) what she thought about this.

[/B]


OK...

Two things here...

1) I think you answered your own question...make the move and cut the BS...

"Your Move"

2) Don't ever ask "women" advice about "women"....Want to f!@# yourself reall good then that is a true blue way to do it.

I surely hope also that she is not mutual friends with this woman because keep in mind women hang tight...

Like in "Packs"...
 

theshift

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 24, 2004
Messages
10
Reaction score
0
Dude just pretend to open the radio but open the cassete going "You and me baby we are nothing but mammals so lets do it like they do it on the discovery channel." And stare at her with sexual intentions.
 
Joined
May 11, 2004
Messages
58
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
Mississippi - home of boredom
2) Don't ever ask "women" advice about "women"....Want to f!@# yourself reall good then that is a true blue way to do it.
I knew someone would say something about that. She is a once in a life time friend. The kind of friend most people don't have the luxury of having. She started baby feeding me Don Juan before I ever knew that this website existed, and as far as what is said between her and I, nothing has left our conversations and I've confided in her for 4 years now. I think she's safe ;-). Thanks for the first bit of advice though. I guess I knew it but needed to hear it from a fellow don juan.
 

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 29, 2003
Messages
1,178
Reaction score
0
Age
48
It's okay , the both of you are teenage morons. Within 5+ years of maturing this won't ever happen again.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

jnallen

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 21, 2003
Messages
253
Reaction score
0
Age
58
Location
Ohio
Originally posted by BrokenTrustDrummer
I knew someone would say something about that. She is a once in a life time friend. The kind of friend most people don't have the luxury of having. She started baby feeding me Don Juan before I ever knew that this website existed, and as far as what is said between her and I, nothing has left our conversations and I've confided in her for 4 years now. I think she's safe ;-). Thanks for the first bit of advice though. I guess I knew it but needed to hear it from a fellow don juan.
No problem...

Just keep the latter piece of "advice" for later on down the line...
 

AlwaysExcel

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 12, 2004
Messages
293
Reaction score
0
Location
Midwest USA
It's easy to say that you'd rather cut the BS but would you?
Wouldn't it be rather clumsy and awkward to say, "we both want it so now lets screw" ?? What do you do then? All of a sudden become super heated from that one bland statement and fall on each other in a passion?? I don't think so. I picture more of an awkward scene after you say that. "Ok, soo...now that's been said....we're going....to have sex now...I guess."

Being obvious and factual=boring and not smooth. And I think that the build up of seduction and tension is for your pleasure as well as hers. If you think that enough tension has built up and you don't want to mess around anymore, why not just caveman her when you're hanging out? Get to teasing her and then throw her over your shoulder and take her into your bedroom. Or lead her by the hand into the bedroom. Body language seems to be working for you better than talking so why not stick to that?

I think what your friend is saying is that you don't make your statement because the GIRL may not give you an honest answer. She could say that she doesn't want sex to avoid being looked at as a slut or just someone you can use for sex.
 

jnallen

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 21, 2003
Messages
253
Reaction score
0
Age
58
Location
Ohio
You don't say/ask it that way...

You have to be "tactful"...

Friends that long goes a long way

You don't say lets have sex...

You just subtly start flirting...and go from there...

It works...I've done it...
 

A Friend

New Member
Joined
Jul 27, 2004
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
I didnt know you were cheating *think about it* but just want you to know AlwaysExcel is right.
:rolleyes:
 

A Friend

New Member
Joined
Jul 27, 2004
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
I didn't know you were cheating *think about it* but just want you to know AlwaysExcel is right.
:rolleyes:
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Top