“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Getting the EX back!

StudMeister

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 3, 2003
Messages
107
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
Your Bedroom
Talked to some of my friends about my unique situation (refer to Holy Grail Relationship). They mentioned that I might stand a small chance of getting her back. I wasn't to sad about our breakup, but knowing that something could happen to change her mind is a very interesting one. I will have a date with her on Friday, I know that FULL BF benefits are still involved for that post breakup date. She still calls me back, we still talk to each other as if we are together. Her girlfriend who hooked us up in the first place told me she has already like 3 guys lined up at her school (we attend seperate schools), when I casually brought up that fact, she was like NO, there is nobody else, that's why I want you to hook me up. We promised each other that we would help each other out. I would like to maybe get her back, but don't really know how. Any tips would be appreciated.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

blienk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 4, 2003
Messages
543
Reaction score
0
....

She's willing to give you BF benefits WITHOUT a relationship, yet you want a relationship? What's the problem here?
 

StudMeister

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 3, 2003
Messages
107
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
Your Bedroom
Its hard to explain, but i want her as friend with benefits but date somebody else. Its complex and I consider it a challenge.
 

tracy Jaks

Don Juan
Joined
May 13, 2003
Messages
105
Reaction score
0
Location
UNiTeD KIngDoM
then why was was you post named "getting the ex back" i too fail to see a problem here.
 
Top