Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Getting started on dating

djthiago1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's been 4 months since my break-up, and my head is in it's place now, now trying to start dating again, but i'm very inexperienced and the thing that sets me back the most is: Where to go out with women?

Yewki

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Spend your time working on you. Your hobbies, fitness, career/money, habits, etc. Improve yourself. Along the way you will probably find girls to talk to, or one will find you.

djthiago1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Finding girls is not the problem, prob is "Where to go out with women?"

Yewki

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I actually thought your final question was some sort of typo heh

You're overthinking this then. Bring her with you to do something you like or were already going to do. If you don't like or do anything, pick something generic like coffee, bar, restaurant, walk in the park, go to X event in city, etc.

djthiago1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I could be overthinking. But it's the thing that holds me back the most.

Harry Wilmington

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Date 1: coffee place or bookstore. The "getting to know you" date, keep it under an hour

Date 2: Someplace where she can be entertained: comedy club, a restaurant with an interesting theme, a park (picnic is always good); keep the date under 2 hours

Date 3: Same as date 2. Also, try to find a place with a lil' ambiance where you two can FEEL like you're alone even if you're around people (i.e. museum, restaurant with limited seating but a great ambiance, poetry slam... the list goes on and on)

Date 4: By this point you should be able to get the "home alone" date (note: I know people on here are going to say they can get a girl to their place or hers before this... and that's fine. But, the best way for that to happen within the first 3 dates is if SHE suggests it. If not, date #4 is fine). Get your place looking nice and suggest a date where you cook for her and rent a movie. Women know asking for "dinner and a movie at my place or yours" is passive code for "I want to have sex." If she agrees to this date, 9 times out of 10 it means she's saying "Yes, sex can happen tonight."

That should get you through the first 4 dates - after that, it's pretty much Date 3 and 4 on repeat until she asks you to be the boyfriend, which should take 2 to 3 months if you're patient. Hope this helps!

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
Goto Japan or the Phils buddy... I mean the second language in Japan is Portuguese anyway so what the hell?

Johnny1986

Don Juan
Reaction score
Take her out to eat, then to "watch movies at your house afterward" which actually is code for massive kino and half ass watching a movie

Never failed for me

Comatozed

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Interesting HW proposes waiting 4 dates to try and smash.

djthiago1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Johnny1986 said:
Take her out to eat, then to "watch movies at your house afterward" which actually is code for massive kino and half ass watching a movie

Never failed for me
I'm actually looking for a LTR, but thanks for the advice anyway.

Johnny1986

Don Juan
Reaction score
You Dont HAVE TO bang her on the first date but you should be touching her a lot , possibly cuddling/rubbing on her while watching a movie and possibly trying to progress even further.

If she wants you to stop she'll let you know. She will only have respect for you for trying though.

Or you can be like the last 5 guys that took her out on a boring date with dinner and a movie concluded by a gay peck on the cheek, etc.

_sideways_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Comatozed said:

Agree with this.

Its a hook up culture...if i can get a girl wet by little things on the first date, im doing that thing until she cant take it anymore.

Date 4 should be her bringing take out and a movie of her choice, ill bring my drank.

And its not one date right after the other....people have lives.

djthiago1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Johnny1986 said:
You Dont HAVE TO bang her on the first date but you should be touching her a lot , possibly cuddling/rubbing on her while watching a movie and possibly trying to progress even further.

If she wants you to stop she'll let you know. She will only have respect for you for trying though.

Or you can be like the last 5 guys that took her out on a boring date with dinner and a movie concluded by a gay peck on the cheek, etc.
With this i agree.

Harry Wilmington

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Comatozed said:
That's not quite what I said. I mentioned that, if there is to be any smashing before the 4th date, she should be the one to initiate it via suggestions of going back to either of your places. However, if she's not doing that within the first 3 dates its because she's using that time to trust you and feel more comfortable with you that you're not just in it for the sex, which is a VITAL component for making her want to have sex with you more than once.

There were plenty times in my past where I'd hook up with a girl on the first or second meeting, and afterward she'd stop wanting to do it. Why? No trust = minimal comfort = no repeat performances. Girls are weird like that sometimes. However, I found that the girls that ended up being more sexually open with me (and more frequent) were ones where I held off on mentioning sex, thus allowing THEM to bring it up. And like I always say, if they're bringing it up, they can't be rejecting it, which is a MUCH better position to be in.

By the 4th date, if she hasn't brought it up you should at least have built enough of a rapport with her to be able to invite her to your place with minimal push-back (as opposed to what many guys on here try to do, which is have the first date be at their place... and then they can't figure out why the girl rejected the suggestion). This isn't to say it can't ever happen, but I give advice based on probability, and probability-wise it's going to be easier to have a girl agree to an in-home date on date four vs. date one.

Comatozed

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I guess it depends what you want from the girl. If you want repeat performances or LTR, take it slow. If not, don't.

A mate of mine once told a girl he was dating 'I'd hate you to think I was only after you for sex'. Which we all called homo at the time but it worked cos she became his gf.

My problem is that 90% of my dates are from tinder, and I don't wanna risk dating some tinder slut if she is just looking for a quick hook-up.

B

BlueAlpha1

Have had success early on with amusement parks. Six Flags has rollercoasters to get the adrenaline flowing, i.e. she will associate you with the rush. It is also a spontaneity pit. You are free to do a multitude of unusual things in a split second.

Of course, this might be a little awkward for a first date, but it'd be great for a 3rd.