Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

getting started- book/seminar recomendations

magichands

Reaction score
I stumbled upon this website after reading the Game and looking into all this stuff after a breakup with a long-term girlfriend. I am in my early 30's and was wondering what books folks recomend on becoming a bit more suave as I resume dating. Also anyone done any of the seminars? What are folks thoughts on them..they are quite pricey

gixxer

Don Juan
Reaction score
I haven't done a bootcamp or seminar yet, but I plan to in the next year or so. The Real Social Dynamics programs are the most interesting to me.

As far as other materials David DeAngelo is the leader in this category and I have been really, really happy with everything I've bought from him. I currently own and recommend the following:

Double your Dating (his original ebook)

CD/DVD programs:

Advanced Series
****y Comedy
Sexual Communication
Approaching Women
Mastery Series
Meeting Women in Bars and Clubs
Monthly Interview Subscription

Of the above, Advanced Series and Mastery Series are going to give you the most material to work with and the most rapid advancement. It's life changing $hit and goes beyond "pickup lines" and gets you into a mode of constant self improvement.

Spend your money and time on the above first so you can really get a lot of value out of a live training seminar when you go.

gixx

magichands

Reaction score
thanks

thanks for your 2 cents. I was leaning toward David Deangelo's ebooks, I will take your suggestions. I was checking out the pickup 101 seminar in san francisco and it looks pretty good...but its quite a big comitment financially and is a long flight, etc. anyway, I am hoping I can figure it out what I need with the books and some practice

wind20mph

Don Juan
Reaction score
Books and seminars are cool, you have to read or listen over and over until you understand it.

Most probably, the best book I have read is the one authored by Kevin Bates and the other author is Marius Panzarella.

Can't give the book title.

But if you are going to attend Seminars or Purchase a book, I suggest you download the bootcamp instead and do it in every free time you have.

Real time experiance is better than reading any books or attending seminars. In real life experiance, you have mixed emotions and informations, pressure, fear, and regardless, its a matter of doing it even you are afraid to do it.

john_1234

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i strongly recommend working on your voice tone and body language first. i know you're probably thinking it's not a big deal; afterall, i said the same thing to myself at first. if you dedicate yourself to becoming a don juan, you'll eventually realize how vital voice tone and body laguage is. you can say the most slick remark at the right time but it wouldn't work if you say it with the wrong tone and body language. on the flip side of that, you can say the most simple remark with the right tone and body language and spark some attraction. now, imagine saying a slick remark at the right time with the right tone and body language. killer