Getting rejected by two different girls.

bruceartest24

Don Juan
Reaction score
I had an event to go to in few days and had two options I wanted to pursue. First girl I asked her and she is swamped with work and cant make it...I know where she works and understand the situation she tells me she has no life till March. Second girl I ask her and she is busy babysitting that same night..so i went 0-2 kind of bummed out. I played it cool and was like maybe next time and she replied definately.

Any idea how to get over the back to back rejections or better ways of approaching them?

st_99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
are you serious?

Thats like Tom Brady wondering how he will get over two incomplete passes in a row. lol.

MisterD

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The girl babysitting wouldn't be a problem for me as that's a one time thing. She has prior engagements, no big deal. My problem personally would be with the girl who has no life until March. I understand people work and they can get pretty caught up in it, but I expect a high quality women to be able to balance her work life and social life. I also don't like women that not only turn down a date opportunity, but give an excuse that goes beyond that one date ("i cant see you till such and such"). Again that's just me personally, I'm of the belief that, if you really dig me, you'll make the time. Or at least try; not shut me down for the foreseeable future. I lose interest in girls like that very quickly.

How to get over it? Find other girls, hobbies, etc. Just take your mind off it. Always keep the mind set most women these days are replacable and they're not that serious.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bruceartest24 said:
I had an event to go to in few days and had two options I wanted to pursue. First girl I asked her and she is swamped with work and cant make it...I know where she works and understand the situation she tells me she has no life till March. Second girl I ask her and she is busy babysitting that same night..so i went 0-2 kind of bummed out. I played it cool and was like maybe next time and she replied definately.

Any idea how to get over the back to back rejections or better ways of approaching them?
Realize that you never get rejected, you only discover if the girl has good taste. When you actually believe that, you will not be posting things like this...

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Don't let them reject you next time. Offer dates instead of asking.

Old You: "Do you.... LIKE... me?"

New You: "I'm going to that new brick oven pizzeria downtown later. You can tag along but promise if I meet any hot women there you'll pretend you're my cousin."

shizz702

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Get rejected by two, go find 2 more.

Persist until you succeed. Become indifferent to rejection and charge it to the game.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
Trust me, two rejections is nothing. You just scratched the surface in the game. Two rejections is barely a warmup.

When you are b@nging Ms. No. 20, you will laugh at the 19 that blew you off. Rejections make the successes that much more enjoyable.

The_411

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Think of yourself as a trainee or initiate with women. Your goal like salespeople is to meet and exceed your quota.

Here's where we come in and tell you. In order to learn how, what, why, who and when you need to go out and experience and understand while failure obviously isn't preferred over success it does provide massive rewards assuming you learn from your failures.

The reasons why guys who do well with woman is that they have a natural advantages, increase their advantage through early success and then continue to improve through experience and understanding that while they are wildly successful they can always improve and refine their game.

For the rest of us

the more you fail will eventually learn to greater success because

1) You learn what is causing you to fail and hopefully you eliminate that from your approaches

2) You learn to pre-select and filter meaning you opt out much sooner or even elect to spend your time elsewhere even when the woman might be interested because you see certain flags that you know will create problems

3) you'll learn to know which women are worth keeping around and which aren't

and so forth ...