"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Getting past excuses from women not to set up date

static

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 31, 2003
Messages
141
Reaction score
0
Location
LA
How do you overcome this:

You get a girl's number via a cold approach.

You call her and suggest doing an activity on a certain date. She says that she can't make a commitment at the present time, but to call her back on that day. You give rebuttals and then logically trap her to the point where both of you know she is BS'ing but she still keeps saying " I like the idea, but something might come up that day" or other "what if" BS.

What do you do?
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

PeeGee

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 5, 2004
Messages
484
Reaction score
3
Age
46
Location
Ontario
You next her? You should never 'logically prove to a woman xyz' -- that makes no sense. This doesn't mean you don't call her on her ****, but that you don't tell her off when you next her.
 

Chaghatai

New Member
Joined
Jul 24, 2004
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
Nothing can be done but backing off and trying later. When a woman is doing this she is invariably "turning you down" the excuses have nothing to do with wether or not she will go out with you. I mean, you can embarrass her into admiting that she has no reason NOT to go out with you other than her interest level, but that will do nothing but get a painful fact out in the open when she was trying to be tactful, at the very least it will NOT raie her interest level. Again...back off and try again...you need a higher interest level here. (sometimes it's her and not you...recent breakup/met a guy she's into etc.)
 

JT47319

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 23, 2002
Messages
665
Reaction score
0
Location
Hermosa Beach, CA

You: OMG, you are SUCH a total FLAKE! [playful]
HB: No I'm not! [outrage]
You: You're are like my little sister, so totally disorganized! I don't even want to go out with you anymore! (Credit TD)
HB: No, no! I'm not disorganized!
You: I just want to adopt you as my own little sister and help you organize all your stuff.


Note, this assumes that your phone game is pretty upbeat and not logical and boring. This is totally illogical, emotional, pushes her away, negs her, forces her to qualify herself, roleplays, removes her reality and leaves only your reality, and leaves open the option of a day2.

Field tested, PUA approved.

The reality is though is that if you had played a tight game, then she WOULD be interested in a meet. Consider this, if you had put in an extra 30 minutes of game time with her, your phone game time could be correspondingly short and easier to set up a meet. In fact, during your field time with her, be MEET ORIENTED. The #-close is just a small step, talk about meeting up, future project, etc.
 
Top