"You Can't Argue a Woman Into Liking You"

You made your case like a lawyer. Stable job. Good guy. Ready for something real. All true. All irrelevant.

She weighed your points, nodded along, felt nothing — then fell hard for some tattooed bartender with a motorcycle and a gambling problem.

Logic is where attraction goes to die. The "22 Rules" work a level deeper, on the subconscious switches that decide within minutes whether you register as a MAN or as part of the furniture.

Stop presenting evidence. Start flipping switches.

Read more...

Getting out of a LTR

bootlegger

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 1, 2004
Messages
220
Reaction score
0
This has been a 3 year LTR.

I just can't live with someone so jealous, and so negative any longer.

She has done so very much for me, if not for her I would be dead, and/or in jail several times over. But I just can't do it anymore.


I feel ready to go through with this. My only problem, is the apartment is in her name. So I'm going to have to be the one to pack up and leave.


Here in lies the problem. I have horrific credit. I can't get an apartment on my own. (I have no family to help with this either). I don't know if I can find another place to live, b/c as long as they run a credit check, I'm screwed. I've been asking around, but every one seems to have their parents co-sign for them.

Does anyone know what my options are? or know who I could ask?
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Dukester

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 24, 2004
Messages
538
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Dayton, Ohio
how did your life get screwed up that bad, that you relied on her to bail you out of everything. wtf did you do to screw ya credit up that bad too?

you druggie dude? steal cars? what????
 

b's nuts

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 31, 2003
Messages
626
Reaction score
1
Age
42
Location
If I was up your ass you'd know
not everywhere requires a credit check. look around. you can find places to live that don't require credit check/include utilities etc. Usually they are privately owned, not owned by a management company, but apply for multiple places, and youll be sure to get one of them. It would be wise to have another place lined up, deposit paid, everything completely setup before you cutt ties.
 

Dukester

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 24, 2004
Messages
538
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Dayton, Ohio
Originally posted by b's nuts
not everywhere requires a credit check. look around. you can find places to live that don't require credit check/include utilities etc. Usually they are privately owned, not owned by a management company, but apply for multiple places, and youll be sure to get one of them. It would be wise to have another place lined up, deposit paid, everything completely setup before you cutt ties.
i am a landlord/manager, whatever u wanna call it, and i require all my tenants to have credit checks b4 they move in. i dont want some fvck up living in my house and then not being able to pay for it. but then i can take them to court 4 it- but then it's too much work.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Top