“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Getting noticed when i step out with my son

Maximummax

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 1, 2011
Messages
484
Reaction score
21
Location
Florida
Recently started noticing that women are looking at me when i take my kid out to places like grocery shopping/ malls/any office

how to use this situation to get numbers
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

BaronOfHair

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 14, 2024
Messages
5,456
Reaction score
2,935
Age
37
Recently started noticing that women are looking at me when i take my kid out to places like grocery shopping/ malls/any office

how to use this situation to get numbers
Start by inquiring as to whether or not these broads who are sending goo goo eyes your way when walking around with your kid


-Are elementary school teachers, who consider Mary Kay Letourneu a hero

And


-Whether or not they got into early childhood education, for the express purpose of being her modern day equivalent

If the answer to these questions is an enthusiastic "F-ck yeah!!!"... Well, it's not you they've got the hots for :cry: :confused:
 
Last edited:

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 10, 2020
Messages
3,128
Reaction score
3,623
Location
US
Recently started noticing that women are looking at me when i take my kid out to places like grocery shopping/ malls/any office

how to use this situation to get numbers
Tell them your wife died and it's just you two against the world
 

sharkfinale

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2022
Messages
128
Reaction score
112
Age
36
Recently started noticing that women are looking at me when i take my kid out to places like grocery shopping/ malls/any office

how to use this situation to get numbers
Teach your son to wave and say 'Hi' to everyone, when he's with you. Kids are very suggestible.

That'll pull people in that you can chat up. Your son will also loose social inhibition. that could be win-win.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

SW15

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2020
Messages
15,423
Reaction score
12,522
Now I want to adopt a kid :lol:
If you have a niece or nephew, you can take them out with you on a daygame session. The ideal age range for a child wing is 4-11.
 

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 10, 2014
Messages
3,624
Reaction score
4,337
Location
uk
Tell them your wife died and it's just you two against the world
Strange thing with women is that saying something like this would give her such an emotional spike she would likely be thinking about you for weeks If not months afterwards
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top