Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Getting my territory pissed on.

DJ Jr.

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by iqqi

damn, this is just such a great situation to turn sh!t around and mindfcuk him for mindfcuking you! please, girl, be creative.

oh the endless possiblilities here...
LOL It's **** like this that makes me feel good...too know that women can be so ****ed up in the head to put themselves in a very dangerous situation just to "mindfukk" someone to get even with them sort of rationalises everything!

The sad fact is if you feel so vengeful that you want to mindfukk him then hes already won the game.

DJ Jr.

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ShortyBrown
I wanna show him subtly that I have moved on. Ideas?
If you want to show him then quite obviously you havent moved on yet...

ShortyBrown

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by 8ball
Occam's Razor: The simplest explanation is probably the correct one.

This dude has a new girlfriend in Shorty's neighboorhood. Maybe this new chick has friend's in Shorty's immediate area and that explains this guy's erratic movement patterns.

Or it could be a part of a conspiricy to put a lot of time and effort into screwing w/ Shorty's mind.

If I broke up w/ a girl and had a new girlfriend, it only makes sense that I would drive willy nilly out of my way and waste a lot of time to make my old girlfriend mad.

:rolleyes:
:rolleyes: and maybe the loon is off his pills. If you have nothing constructive to say................

Cisco-This is bull****. This guy has not moved on. Anyone with an ounce of enotional maturity doesn't need to flaunt their new fling in their ex's face. You don't move on to prove a point to anyone but yourself.
I realise how unbelieveable this all sounds. And I know full well that I look like a silly ***** that is totally stuck on herself. And I don't care what anyone thinks,because objectivity, not opinion was what I was after.
I also think that I'm not asking too much to ask for a little help here either, since I always try to offer decent help to you blokes.

Ar7

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by drixsa
overall jus forget bout him and move on...obviously he is gettin the best of you
Very wisely said, course its easier said than done, nevertheless this is what I would try to do in your situation.

You are the better person, a DJ, don't let small minded phucks like tat get to you. He don't mean sh.it, and you don't need to prove sh.it to a boy who never grew up.

At times ignorance is the best revenge, it ll drive him to the walls.

DJ Jr.

Don Juan
Reaction score

I realise how unbelieveable this all sounds. And I know full well that I look like a silly ***** that is totally stuck on herself.

Seems to me, you think it because its true, its as if your very insecure about yourself so you want to convince yourself that hes stalking you to make yourself feel better.

Regardless, your obviously still thinking about him if your here poeting about him instead of getting a restraining order or something that you would normally do if you felt someone was stalking you.

Ar7

Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyone with an ounce of enotional maturity doesn't need to flaunt their new fling in their ex's face. You don't move on to prove a point to anyone but yourself.
EXACTLY, as a DJ you have enough faith in yourself, you are in a much higher league. Something his futile mind cannot comprehend, thus no point and no need to drop down to his pathetic level.

ShortyBrown

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Ar7
Very wisely said, course its easier said than done, nevertheless this is what I would try to do in your situation.

You are the better person, a DJ, don't let small minded phucks like tat get to you. He don't mean sh.it, and you don't need to prove sh.it to a boy who never grew up.

At times ignorance is the best revenge, it ll drive him to the walls.
You damn right I am the better person! lol :D It's hard because he told me that his ex was a loon on numerous occasions, and I know that if he gets the chance to spot me around the traps when he's with her, he'll go "look, that's my ex over there!! what a phucking nutter she was!!"
Cretin.

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You damn right I am the better person! lol :D It's hard because he told me that his ex was a loon on numerous occasions, and I know that if he gets the chance to spot me around the traps when he's with her, he'll go "look, that's my ex over there!! what a phucking nutter she was!!"
Cretin.
oh i jus love the way you austrailians talk:p

Ar7

Don Juan
Reaction score
Stop kissing azz, admit it you just love the fact that ShortyBrown is a woman, u big AFC :D

only jk m8 ;)

Ar7

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by drixsa
wait she's a woman:eek:
HAHA *thumbs up for that one*, well come to think about it, I am not too sure now. After all ShortyBrown is from sydney, the home of martigrah (phuck the spelling).

No offence to sydney folks :p