Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Getting my territory pissed on.

ShortyBrown

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And it's getting scary.

Heres the deal:
My ex and I split up in May. As some of you may remember, I took it hard. He lives two suburbs over from me, and has done for two years. In those two years(before we met), I have never ONCE seen him around my local shops or whatnot(.and I am there all the damn time)

In the last few weeks, I seem to be seeing him everywhere. At the video shop, supermarket, Dominos pizza,driving around (there is one closer to his house than the one near mine is). Tonight, I was out for my nightly walk. I always walk partially down my main street to get home, I go the same way every night. And shock phucking horror, there he was, sitting in the local burger joint that only sells chicken burgers.He had a girl with him also. He HATES chicken too. As I got in the front door, he drove up my street.

It scares me because I live alone. It scares me because it's been months. Why now? Why is he doing this? I'm angry and confused and I want him to go the phuck away.

Any ideas?

grungeman

Don Juan
Reaction score
If he is a stalker you could get a huge boyfriend with a black belt. That's what I would do.

ShortyBrown

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by iqqi
he wants you to want him
I don't really follow you there...........

Please understand, this man, and I use the term loosely, was an arsehole to me. I want nothing to do with him, but if I front him about it, he'll probably tell me that I am being paranoid and he is free to go whereever he pleases blah blah......it's a very clever way of being a prick I'll give him that. Is there any way for me to get him to arc off? I am outta ideas.
He was the one who initiated the split too.

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't really follow you there...........
umm...yeah ya do. stop being modest.

HE WANTS YOU. TO WANT HIM.

but regardless of all that, HE WANTS YOU.

Now, all you have to do is not give a sh!t and you won. game over. or be really evil girl and keep playing, even tho you already won. this would mean knowing
1. he wants you
2. he knows you know he's watching

damn, this is just such a great situation to turn sh!t around and mindfcuk him for mindfcuking you! please, girl, be creative.

be seen with a hot boy, and if you run into said stalker, kiss hot boy hot and passionately, then make eye contact with staker boy and smile seductively then flip him off...

oh the endless possiblilities here...

ShortyBrown

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by iqqi
umm...yeah ya do. stop being modest.

HE WANTS YOU. TO WANT HIM.

but regardless of all that, HE WANTS YOU.

Now, all you have to do is not give a sh!t and you won. game over. or be really evil girl and keep playing, even tho you already won. this would mean knowing
1. he wants you
2. he knows you know he's watching

damn, this is just such a great situation to turn sh!t around and mindfcuk him for mindfcuking you! please, girl, be creative.

be seen with a hot boy, and if you run into said stalker, kiss hot boy hot and passionately, then make eye contact with staker boy and smile seductively then flip him off...

oh the endless possiblilities here...
I didn't get it because he dumped me....why would he want me now after all these months? But I'm on board now :cool:

OK......*brain ticks over*.............I still have this arseholes sweater somewhere in my junk pile I think........*brain ticks over more*...............I also know where he drinks...........I wanna show him subtly that I have moved on. Ideas?

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
at first i was gonna tell you to take your questions elsewhere...then i read what you said and found it a little interesting the way woman think

jus wanted to let ya know where my train of thought was on that one

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hahahahhaahhaa! make hot boy wear the stalkers sweater, then go out to the bar! hahahahhaha!

can u imagin how pissed you'd be if the girl he was with was wearing YOUR jacket you left in his car? ahhahahahahaha!

evil! be evil!:D :D :D

ShortyBrown

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by drixsa
at first i was gonna tell you to take your questions elsewhere...then i read what you said and found it a little interesting the way woman think

jus wanted to let ya know where my train of thought was on that one
I am not letting some emotional phucko get the better of me. He knows that I am alone a lot. He's trying to intimidate me and trying to see if I'll crack and he can get me back into bed. PHUCK THAT. I wanna get some of my own back.

Iqqi- Nice sister!!!!

Oscar Wilde

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eh, how about putting the conspiracy theories aside and considering that his new girl might simple live close to you?

ShortyBrown

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Oscar Wilde
Eh, how about putting the conspiracy theories aside and considering that his new girl might simple live close to you?
Yes I have done that. But I haven't give you guys the full story here, because the details are too personal(I.E this guy was a HARDCORE ARSEHOLE like you wouldn't believe-i don't absolve myself of blame here,but he was pretty bad). My gut is telling me that knowing this guy like I do, there is more to it than coincidence.

ShortyBrown

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Oscar Wilde
We all live kinda close to each other here. Also don't explain why he would need to drive through three or four streets to get to the main road onto the next suburb when all he has to do is drive straight ahead.

BobbDobbs

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ShortyBrown
Yes I have done that. But I haven't give you guys the full story here, because the details are too personal(I.E this guy was a HARDCORE ARSEHOLE like you wouldn't believe-i don't absolve myself of blame here,but he was pretty bad). My gut is telling me that knowing this guy like I do, there is more to it than coincidence.
And yet when you broke up, it was he that initiated the split. Hmm. Look and learn, gentlemen.

8ball

Don Juan
Reaction score
Occam's Razor: The simplest explanation is probably the correct one.

This dude has a new girlfriend in Shorty's neighboorhood. Maybe this new chick has friend's in Shorty's immediate area and that explains this guy's erratic movement patterns.

Or it could be a part of a conspiricy to put a lot of time and effort into screwing w/ Shorty's mind.

If I broke up w/ a girl and had a new girlfriend, it only makes sense that I would drive willy nilly out of my way and waste a lot of time to make my old girlfriend mad.

:rolleyes:

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ShortyBrown

In the last few weeks, I seem to be seeing him everywhere. At the video shop, supermarket, Dominos pizza,driving around (there is one closer to his house than the one near mine is). Tonight, I was out for my nightly walk. I always walk partially down my main street to get home, I go the same way every night. And shock phucking horror, there he was, sitting in the local burger joint that only sells chicken burgers.He had a girl with him also. He HATES chicken too. As I got in the front door, he drove up my street.
Shorty, I'm going to clue you in on something only because you have helped open up the eyes of a lotta guys on this board, otherwise I would say just live with it.

This guy is doing the BEST thing that any guy (DJ or not) could do after a breakup. Few guys do it and most guys actually have it done to them. He's moving on AND he's letting you know it!!!!

Forget whether or not he is trying to get you back or make you want him. The fact of the matter is that he has gotten into your head to the point that you are transporting his actions into other areas of your life (this board for example).

It is like an infectious disease and you are refusing to shake it. You say that he was/is an @sshole but yet you are letting this prick get to you.

STOP IT!!!

NMMWCR

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dammit!!!

I thought she was looking for kinky volunteers.

:rolleyes:

WaterTiger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you see him, smile & wave. Especially if he's with his new chick. If he's in your fave cafe, go up and say Hi! His girlfriend will get real sick of it real fast & demand to be taken elsewhere. Like Iqqi said, don't let him see you sweat, or let him see that his sorry a$$ is bothering you. BIG smile and WAVE!