"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

Getting more sexual with my girlfriend

CrzyBadBoyDJ

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 26, 2002
Messages
201
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
Winter Park, FL USA
My girlfriend (9/10) and I have only been together for about a week now. Each time we get together we make out for 2-3 hours. Each night we also get more and more sexual with each other. Tonight she gave me a handjob and made me *** from it. This is the second time. I whispered in her ear while she was doing it that I would get so turned on even more if she went down on me. She responded that she would but she's not ready yet.

She dry humps me all the time. Like she straddle me and ride me like we were having sex, but then she'll just rub her ***** all over me and i'll hold her steady while i thrust up and she moans like crazy.

She's also afraid to take off her bra. I'll get her naked down to her bra and panties but she's like "not ready" to get fully naked with me yet. I went down on her the other night and she seemed to really enjoy it, but then she stopped me midway through and told me that if I continued she'd "get alittle crazy".

She's driving me nuts man. I want to hit it so badly, but each time she says she's not ready I respond with "Thats ok, I can respect that" followed by more making out.

Do you think that she isn't ready because we've only been together for a week or two. And i've only know her for a month now. And how long do you think that it'll take for her to wanna screw?
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Walden

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 5, 2003
Messages
1,333
Reaction score
5
Location
New Zealand
Neeeeext!
 

deeloo

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 2, 2002
Messages
167
Reaction score
0
ASD.. you need to disarm it. Some girls are harder than others. Perhaps she's the more conservative type. There are a few ways to disarm it:

1) Say "I understand" and go back to making out, when you get her hot and bothered start trying to go further again. When her arousal supersedes her sense of morals, she will succumb.

2) Start ignoring her, and stop any physical act with her altogether. This will drive her crazy and she'll think that you're not happy because of her ASD, and she will remove it. This doesn't work on certain girls though, you just have to watch out.

3) Tell her that neither of you will tell anyone, nobody has to know and it's perfectly fine. Just convince her on the bed.
 

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2003
Messages
6,620
Reaction score
186
Age
47
Location
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Two steps forward, one step back. :)

After a week, you've already been jerked off and gone down on her. I'd say that's decent progress. :D
 

alboh

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 23, 2002
Messages
685
Reaction score
1
Originally posted by Walden
Neeeeext!
C'mon dude honestly. Why does everyone on this forum say "next" when the slightest problem with a girl comes up? We can all pretend we get dozens and dozens of girls but if you next at the slightest problem instead of trying to work around it, you'll be a very lonely person.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Knicknack

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 3, 2003
Messages
602
Reaction score
0
alboh, i think he was kidding...

1 week and you have gotten that far with her? what the hell do you expect? it took me a month with my current gf and now we bang all the time. just keep playing it cool and respecting her wishes and she will eventually give in.

whenever a girl stops my sexual advances i just say, "that's cool no problem..."

have you ever heard of the "wanting it tax?"

a glass of water in a dry dessert could sell for $100, while you couldn't get someone to give you a penny for it in your house.

the more you want something, the more a person who has it will value it. if you act completely cool and not needy, they will often GIVE you what you desire.
 

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,520
Reaction score
2
I even was with a girl that would put up the same **** EVERY SINGLE TIME even though wed already had sex.... She was too afraid of commitments, going into a common pattern or anything like that... So things had to be spontaneous, not to often, and alot of other **** like ASD ASD ASD ASD ASD ASD... But the sex was so good so I just used her for good sex and others for ONS :p
 

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2002
Messages
2,313
Reaction score
2
Location
Moscow
Don't next her. I'd play phychiatrist, ask her about why, what, where, when, how... she would like to have sex.

Also - don't just go to a room and make out. Go and do stuff together.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

CrzyBadBoyDJ

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 26, 2002
Messages
201
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
Winter Park, FL USA
**UPDATES**

Last night we made out again, she came over and made me macaroni and cheese. Then we made out for a few hours. I went down on her for awhile and she was so wet and she really tasted good! YES! She loved it and eventually just said "**** IT" and we finally had sex last night. I figured that once I got some ***** that i wouldn't be horny for awhlie, but no it just made me want her more.

/smiles
 
Top