Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Getting more sexual with my girlfriend

CrzyBadBoyDJ

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My girlfriend (9/10) and I have only been together for about a week now. Each time we get together we make out for 2-3 hours. Each night we also get more and more sexual with each other. Tonight she gave me a handjob and made me *** from it. This is the second time. I whispered in her ear while she was doing it that I would get so turned on even more if she went down on me. She responded that she would but she's not ready yet.

She dry humps me all the time. Like she straddle me and ride me like we were having sex, but then she'll just rub her ***** all over me and i'll hold her steady while i thrust up and she moans like crazy.

She's also afraid to take off her bra. I'll get her naked down to her bra and panties but she's like "not ready" to get fully naked with me yet. I went down on her the other night and she seemed to really enjoy it, but then she stopped me midway through and told me that if I continued she'd "get alittle crazy".

She's driving me nuts man. I want to hit it so badly, but each time she says she's not ready I respond with "Thats ok, I can respect that" followed by more making out.

Do you think that she isn't ready because we've only been together for a week or two. And i've only know her for a month now. And how long do you think that it'll take for her to wanna screw?

Walden

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Neeeeext!

deeloo

Don Juan
Reaction score
ASD.. you need to disarm it. Some girls are harder than others. Perhaps she's the more conservative type. There are a few ways to disarm it:

1) Say "I understand" and go back to making out, when you get her hot and bothered start trying to go further again. When her arousal supersedes her sense of morals, she will succumb.

2) Start ignoring her, and stop any physical act with her altogether. This will drive her crazy and she'll think that you're not happy because of her ASD, and she will remove it. This doesn't work on certain girls though, you just have to watch out.

3) Tell her that neither of you will tell anyone, nobody has to know and it's perfectly fine. Just convince her on the bed.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Two steps forward, one step back. :)

After a week, you've already been jerked off and gone down on her. I'd say that's decent progress. :D

alboh

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Walden
Neeeeext!
C'mon dude honestly. Why does everyone on this forum say "next" when the slightest problem with a girl comes up? We can all pretend we get dozens and dozens of girls but if you next at the slightest problem instead of trying to work around it, you'll be a very lonely person.

Knicknack

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
alboh, i think he was kidding...

1 week and you have gotten that far with her? what the hell do you expect? it took me a month with my current gf and now we bang all the time. just keep playing it cool and respecting her wishes and she will eventually give in.

whenever a girl stops my sexual advances i just say, "that's cool no problem..."

have you ever heard of the "wanting it tax?"

a glass of water in a dry dessert could sell for $100, while you couldn't get someone to give you a penny for it in your house.

the more you want something, the more a person who has it will value it. if you act completely cool and not needy, they will often GIVE you what you desire.

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I even was with a girl that would put up the same **** EVERY SINGLE TIME even though wed already had sex.... She was too afraid of commitments, going into a common pattern or anything like that... So things had to be spontaneous, not to often, and alot of other **** like ASD ASD ASD ASD ASD ASD... But the sex was so good so I just used her for good sex and others for ONS :p

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't next her. I'd play phychiatrist, ask her about why, what, where, when, how... she would like to have sex.

Also - don't just go to a room and make out. Go and do stuff together.

CrzyBadBoyDJ

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
**UPDATES**

Last night we made out again, she came over and made me macaroni and cheese. Then we made out for a few hours. I went down on her for awhile and she was so wet and she really tasted good! YES! She loved it and eventually just said "**** IT" and we finally had sex last night. I figured that once I got some ***** that i wouldn't be horny for awhlie, but no it just made me want her more.

/smiles