First, i don't want to start anything nasty or think about doing any of those stuff that some of us might think about. I just want to get more involved with this person. I liked her about a week (or two) ago. She used to really show attention to me because i was the "new guy". Now she pays attention to other guys, she hugs them and all that and it's not because she likes them. She's older than them and she says she doesn't like anyone (i don't want arguments about how she might, to tell you guys that).
Anyway i would like to get more involved with her without making it so obvious. I'm that talkative to her because it would seem weird if a normal guy became all assertive and everything you know?
What should i do? I definetly cannot kino her and if you want to ask me why i have my reasons and it's not because i'm scared or because i don't know how. I've kino-ed many times before with other girls and i'm not doing those stuff with this particular person.
Please keep the responses clean. By that, no dirty things involved, and no "JUST TALK TO HER" comment.
I'm not a DJ, and i'll admit to that because i don't have to be a DJ since i don't try to play girls or anything with dating 100 girls anything like that. Since i'm trying to keep it simple, i just want to know how i can get some attention. That is all. Nothing else. No dirty talk, no number close, no kino, no "ask her out" move, but a way to get attention from her. I have a roller-coaster type personality. I can feel all special and confident one minute, then discouraged and angry the next.
Anyway i would like to get more involved with her without making it so obvious. I'm that talkative to her because it would seem weird if a normal guy became all assertive and everything you know?
What should i do? I definetly cannot kino her and if you want to ask me why i have my reasons and it's not because i'm scared or because i don't know how. I've kino-ed many times before with other girls and i'm not doing those stuff with this particular person.
Please keep the responses clean. By that, no dirty things involved, and no "JUST TALK TO HER" comment.
I'm not a DJ, and i'll admit to that because i don't have to be a DJ since i don't try to play girls or anything with dating 100 girls anything like that. Since i'm trying to keep it simple, i just want to know how i can get some attention. That is all. Nothing else. No dirty talk, no number close, no kino, no "ask her out" move, but a way to get attention from her. I have a roller-coaster type personality. I can feel all special and confident one minute, then discouraged and angry the next.