Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Getting models in rotation / social circle...

Crissco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay SoSuave, please mind my weird post right now, I just came out of 3 years relationship and im a little drunk right now. This popped into my mind. I have always wanted to get woman who are model looking quality to meet up / hang out with, no i dont need to make them my "girlfriend" or any of that crap. I want sosuaves opinion on the best to get model looking women in my rotation / social circle. They dont give me a time of the day on OLD, thinking of switching to Daygame in NYC and approach the most beautiful women i can find. Anyone have success with this and can offer some solid advice?

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Hmmmmmm. I remeber a post I saw a while here in sosuave, probably years ago. A guy owned one or several beauty related business. Bunch of models in his social circle. I remeber he said something like "By the time you are trying to cold approach her, I already banged her".

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The best way to seduce models is to be a photographer. Living in New York, Los Angeles, Miami, London, or a few other cosmopolitan European cities is a pre-requisite as well.

Daygame is always a better idea than using swipe apps for seducing all women.

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
- some of these ideas are sill but still valid. if it was easy you would have it already.

be a pool boy.

get an introduction to the existing circle from a lower-tier woman or man.

join the local chapter of the Bentley club.

if the single mom is ok, coach kid's activities.

start a small business and hire one or a few to get access to a group.

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay SoSuave, please mind my weird post right now, I just came out of 3 years relationship and im a little drunk right now. This popped into my mind. I have always wanted to get woman who are model looking quality to meet up / hang out with, no i dont need to make them my "girlfriend" or any of that crap. I want sosuaves opinion on the best to get model looking women in my rotation / social circle. They dont give me a time of the day on OLD, thinking of switching to Daygame in NYC and approach the most beautiful women i can find. Anyone have success with this and can offer some solid advice?
Be good looking and rich.