"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Getting models in rotation / social circle...

Crissco

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 12, 2009
Messages
1,396
Reaction score
118
Age
39
Location
New York
Okay SoSuave, please mind my weird post right now, I just came out of 3 years relationship and im a little drunk right now. This popped into my mind. I have always wanted to get woman who are model looking quality to meet up / hang out with, no i dont need to make them my "girlfriend" or any of that crap. I want sosuaves opinion on the best to get model looking women in my rotation / social circle. They dont give me a time of the day on OLD, thinking of switching to Daygame in NYC and approach the most beautiful women i can find. Anyone have success with this and can offer some solid advice?
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Doctor Europeo

Moderator
Joined
Mar 6, 2017
Messages
4,408
Reaction score
4,789
Location
Mexico
Hmmmmmm. I remeber a post I saw a while here in sosuave, probably years ago. A guy owned one or several beauty related business. Bunch of models in his social circle. I remeber he said something like "By the time you are trying to cold approach her, I already banged her".
 

SW15

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2020
Messages
15,423
Reaction score
12,522
The best way to seduce models is to be a photographer. Living in New York, Los Angeles, Miami, London, or a few other cosmopolitan European cities is a pre-requisite as well.

Daygame is always a better idea than using swipe apps for seducing all women.
 

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 23, 2019
Messages
1,607
Reaction score
1,330
Location
random
- some of these ideas are sill but still valid. if it was easy you would have it already.

be a pool boy.

get an introduction to the existing circle from a lower-tier woman or man.

join the local chapter of the Bentley club.

if the single mom is ok, coach kid's activities.

start a small business and hire one or a few to get access to a group.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

cola

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 26, 2009
Messages
2,224
Reaction score
3,002
Location
Baltimore
Okay SoSuave, please mind my weird post right now, I just came out of 3 years relationship and im a little drunk right now. This popped into my mind. I have always wanted to get woman who are model looking quality to meet up / hang out with, no i dont need to make them my "girlfriend" or any of that crap. I want sosuaves opinion on the best to get model looking women in my rotation / social circle. They dont give me a time of the day on OLD, thinking of switching to Daygame in NYC and approach the most beautiful women i can find. Anyone have success with this and can offer some solid advice?
Be good looking and rich.
 
Top