The whole story starts in this thread from back in March http://www.sosuave.com/vBulletin/showthread.php?s=&threadid=47886
Well it's been about 2 and a half months since that thread and there is a lot to update and vent about here. After that thread died off I continued to see this married woman. Things have gotten a lot more serious since then. I got rid of the new girl from work that I was dating to be "exclusive" with this married chick.
Her and I are madly in love with each other. We see each other as often as possible and talk on the phone still for hours a day, hell, she gives me a wake-up call every morning to start my day.
Last week I basically lived at her house for the entire week, spent every night there and went out with her and her 2 boys during the day times. Her husband stays with a relative during the week when he is not travelling and he comes and stays at her house to watch the kids on weekends because she works (with me).
I know a lot of people will give me flak for being 23 and getting invloved with a 29 y/o with 2 young kids (3 and 4 yrs) but I am quite mature for my age and I really like her kids. This is no issue with me.
Now the problem is her husband. He has known all along that her and I spend all of our time together and he knows that she thinks the world of me but he has always thought that her and I were just best friends, still. He knows I go over to the house a lot and hasnt had much of a problem with it for the past few months.
She and her husband have talked a lot about their seperation and about divorce and they get along well now. The problem is that her husband goes through crazy mood swings. 1 day he is sobbing and crying and begging her to let him move back in, saying she's the love of his life, etc. Then the next day he says to her that he cant wait to go out and meet new women, get married again and have more kids.
Here's the main issue. Lately he is been telling her that she really should date me because he knows she likes me a lot. He says she would regret it if she didnt date me. Little does he know we have been romantic for months now and that she doesnt just like me, she's in love.
Her whole plan so far has been to keep things on a friendly basis with her husband and stay close to him for the kids' sake. She was going to stay seperated for the next 2 years so that she can stay insured under his workplace and stay home with the boys during the day until they are old enough to go to school. Then get a full time job (instead of putting them in daycare every day right now). Basically she wanted to be divorced from him but not technically yet, so that she can still live off his income and raise the boys without having to send them away every day, and he agreed to it for the most part.
She finally went to a counsellor by herself the other day (without telling me until afterwards). She told her everything and the counselor basically told her that she needs to take a step back from her husband and get rid of me completely!!! She said the counselor said that it was not fair to me, blah blah. I told her that it was bull**** and that she better not let a stranger dictate the outcome of our lives. So I dont think she planned on taking her advice, we've been together both days since she went and saw her.
When her husband came home for the weekend to watch the boys she told him that she had strong feelings for me and that we have kissed before. He was pretty much okay with it and didnt have much to say about it.
Well, like I said, last week I pretty much spent the week there and she lives in a townhouse complex so all the houses are crammed together. Well he came back from being out of town for bussiness and one of the neighboors told him that he heard her and I having sex at such and such time on such and such day (he was right, he did hear us). He flipped out and called her on her cell phone (she was on her way home from having lunch with me today). He said he was taking the boys from her and that she better start looking for a full time job, that he was going to take her through the ringer at court, etc.
So she calls me up crying, saying that she may have to go back to him just so she does not lose her boys and that she might have to let me go. This is ****ing bullshyt, he's a pathelogical lier, treats her like crap, yells all the time, is always gone on bussiness, she cries when she thinks about having to go back to him and how unhappy he makes her.
So what is up with this guy? They agree to seperate and eventually get divorced. HE talks about how he cant wait to get married again and have more kids. HE TELLS HER to date ME and that she would regret it if she didnt!!! Then when he finds out we are seeing each other he FLIPS out and threatens to take her kids away from her.
The guy is driving her crazy with his double standards and crazy mood swings and threats. She is literally going to have a nervous breakdown, she wants to just run away at this point.
She has raised the kids by herself, he has always been gone. Just because he makes the money in the family why should he have the kids should he decide to try and take her to court for them? What are the chances that he will win? I mean the boys have been raised by their mother, why would the courts take them away from her and give them to a guy that has been a distant father?
If she ends up going back to him I am going to be an absolute wreck. She's not only my best (and only) friend, she's also the woman I'm madly in love with!
Sorry everything is sort of in fragments here, I'm not in the greatest piece of mind right now. Some feedback would be great, I know most of you are going to tell me to get rid of her but it's easier said than done. She's the most amazing person I've ever met. I love her to death and I love her kids as well.
Well it's been about 2 and a half months since that thread and there is a lot to update and vent about here. After that thread died off I continued to see this married woman. Things have gotten a lot more serious since then. I got rid of the new girl from work that I was dating to be "exclusive" with this married chick.
Her and I are madly in love with each other. We see each other as often as possible and talk on the phone still for hours a day, hell, she gives me a wake-up call every morning to start my day.
Last week I basically lived at her house for the entire week, spent every night there and went out with her and her 2 boys during the day times. Her husband stays with a relative during the week when he is not travelling and he comes and stays at her house to watch the kids on weekends because she works (with me).
I know a lot of people will give me flak for being 23 and getting invloved with a 29 y/o with 2 young kids (3 and 4 yrs) but I am quite mature for my age and I really like her kids. This is no issue with me.
Now the problem is her husband. He has known all along that her and I spend all of our time together and he knows that she thinks the world of me but he has always thought that her and I were just best friends, still. He knows I go over to the house a lot and hasnt had much of a problem with it for the past few months.
She and her husband have talked a lot about their seperation and about divorce and they get along well now. The problem is that her husband goes through crazy mood swings. 1 day he is sobbing and crying and begging her to let him move back in, saying she's the love of his life, etc. Then the next day he says to her that he cant wait to go out and meet new women, get married again and have more kids.
Here's the main issue. Lately he is been telling her that she really should date me because he knows she likes me a lot. He says she would regret it if she didnt date me. Little does he know we have been romantic for months now and that she doesnt just like me, she's in love.
Her whole plan so far has been to keep things on a friendly basis with her husband and stay close to him for the kids' sake. She was going to stay seperated for the next 2 years so that she can stay insured under his workplace and stay home with the boys during the day until they are old enough to go to school. Then get a full time job (instead of putting them in daycare every day right now). Basically she wanted to be divorced from him but not technically yet, so that she can still live off his income and raise the boys without having to send them away every day, and he agreed to it for the most part.
She finally went to a counsellor by herself the other day (without telling me until afterwards). She told her everything and the counselor basically told her that she needs to take a step back from her husband and get rid of me completely!!! She said the counselor said that it was not fair to me, blah blah. I told her that it was bull**** and that she better not let a stranger dictate the outcome of our lives. So I dont think she planned on taking her advice, we've been together both days since she went and saw her.
When her husband came home for the weekend to watch the boys she told him that she had strong feelings for me and that we have kissed before. He was pretty much okay with it and didnt have much to say about it.
Well, like I said, last week I pretty much spent the week there and she lives in a townhouse complex so all the houses are crammed together. Well he came back from being out of town for bussiness and one of the neighboors told him that he heard her and I having sex at such and such time on such and such day (he was right, he did hear us). He flipped out and called her on her cell phone (she was on her way home from having lunch with me today). He said he was taking the boys from her and that she better start looking for a full time job, that he was going to take her through the ringer at court, etc.
So she calls me up crying, saying that she may have to go back to him just so she does not lose her boys and that she might have to let me go. This is ****ing bullshyt, he's a pathelogical lier, treats her like crap, yells all the time, is always gone on bussiness, she cries when she thinks about having to go back to him and how unhappy he makes her.
So what is up with this guy? They agree to seperate and eventually get divorced. HE talks about how he cant wait to get married again and have more kids. HE TELLS HER to date ME and that she would regret it if she didnt!!! Then when he finds out we are seeing each other he FLIPS out and threatens to take her kids away from her.
The guy is driving her crazy with his double standards and crazy mood swings and threats. She is literally going to have a nervous breakdown, she wants to just run away at this point.
She has raised the kids by herself, he has always been gone. Just because he makes the money in the family why should he have the kids should he decide to try and take her to court for them? What are the chances that he will win? I mean the boys have been raised by their mother, why would the courts take them away from her and give them to a guy that has been a distant father?
If she ends up going back to him I am going to be an absolute wreck. She's not only my best (and only) friend, she's also the woman I'm madly in love with!
Sorry everything is sort of in fragments here, I'm not in the greatest piece of mind right now. Some feedback would be great, I know most of you are going to tell me to get rid of her but it's easier said than done. She's the most amazing person I've ever met. I love her to death and I love her kids as well.