“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Getting into the game

Andy123

New Member
Joined
Aug 29, 2004
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Age
45
Location
UK
Hi all,

I haven't dated properly since college, mostly through choice (but a little coz of lack of options!) and i wanna get back into the "game". Any advice on where to start?

Need to build my confidence up, and need some ideas on where to meet women. Where's a good place to start?

Thanks
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Eighth Passenger

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 29, 2004
Messages
60
Reaction score
0
Many guys recommend clubs and/or bars. I'm into neither so those choices don't suit me at all. But maybe that'll help you.
 

Andy123

New Member
Joined
Aug 29, 2004
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Age
45
Location
UK
Bars don't tend to work for me much either. I don't usually meet "single" women, usually groups of friends which isn't always ideal.

What does work for you?
 

cactus3178

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 11, 2004
Messages
481
Reaction score
3
Age
48
Location
P-Town 503
Everywhere.

The grocery store, gas station, park, coffee shop, bar, library, street, etc.

HB's are everywhere you look, all you have to do is sound off like you've got a pair and approach them. You don't have to # close every time simply because it's not always practical or appropriate, but don't be afraid to say hello.

No HB's are going to smack you for saying hi and smiling, making EC, or being friendly. But if you dont TRY, you will get NOWHERE!
 

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 27, 2004
Messages
2,077
Reaction score
4
Location
UK
hot girls are a dime a dozen, its finding a girl you like for whats on the inside as well as the outside that is hard, because it takes so long to find the truth!
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

cactus3178

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 11, 2004
Messages
481
Reaction score
3
Age
48
Location
P-Town 503
Aint that the truth.
 

Andy123

New Member
Joined
Aug 29, 2004
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Age
45
Location
UK
Yeah, you're right, i need to open my eyes a bit more, and then my mouth!
 
Top