Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Getting into the game

Andy123

Reaction score
Hi all,

I haven't dated properly since college, mostly through choice (but a little coz of lack of options!) and i wanna get back into the "game". Any advice on where to start?

Need to build my confidence up, and need some ideas on where to meet women. Where's a good place to start?

Thanks

Eighth Passenger

Don Juan
Reaction score
Many guys recommend clubs and/or bars. I'm into neither so those choices don't suit me at all. But maybe that'll help you.

Andy123

Reaction score
Bars don't tend to work for me much either. I don't usually meet "single" women, usually groups of friends which isn't always ideal.

What does work for you?

cactus3178

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Everywhere.

The grocery store, gas station, park, coffee shop, bar, library, street, etc.

HB's are everywhere you look, all you have to do is sound off like you've got a pair and approach them. You don't have to # close every time simply because it's not always practical or appropriate, but don't be afraid to say hello.

No HB's are going to smack you for saying hi and smiling, making EC, or being friendly. But if you dont TRY, you will get NOWHERE!

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hot girls are a dime a dozen, its finding a girl you like for whats on the inside as well as the outside that is hard, because it takes so long to find the truth!

cactus3178

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Aint that the truth.

Andy123

Reaction score
Yeah, you're right, i need to open my eyes a bit more, and then my mouth!