Getting into arguments with all the girls I meet

ChangePages

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's a lot easier to give up on personality expectations and just go for pvssy. When a woman starts telling me that she is an empowered feminist, I will nod my head and agree. You go girl! But the whole time I am thinking about all the degrading things I am about to do to her in the bedroom just because she told me she was a feminist.

If you can have that attitude, you will have a lot more fun, and it will not be the negative experience that you are having right now. That will keep you in the game, until eventually you do meet the girl with the right personality for you. Don't force that. Just keep getting laid and wait for it to happen.
So you want me to put the ***** on a pedestal by being a yes man? Doesn't that contradict everything we say

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So you want me to put the ***** on a pedestal by being a yes man? Doesn't that contradict everything we say
no but arguing doesn't get you laid

being a yes man doesn't either, so you have to find a balance

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In sales, you tell the prospect what they need to hear in order to close the deal. And maybe you missed the "degrading things" comment, but I don't exactly think that is pedestalizing. I fvcked a girl in my back yard today, mostly because she told me she wouldn't ever do such a thing.

fastlife

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nailed it.

I'll go a step further and say why argue with anyone? Usually when you engage in an argument, both sides are entering it unwilling to relinquish their perspective/opinion. (Of course assuming these arguments are heated or those involved are listening to reply rather than listening to understand and refute)

There are people who are actually capable stimulating you intellectually and test your critical thinking without provoking a negative emotional response, and vice-versa. I would consider these more as playful debates than arguments.

There's a difference between a argument and a disagreement.

At the end of the day, arguing is always a choice. You either provoke someone or you allow yourself to be provoked. I've been in a relationship for over 2 years and have never argued with my girlfriend once and never will, simply because I choose not to.
Agreed. My scope was a little too limited.

Most arguments are totally avoidable.

ChristopherColumbus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
..... I'm just looking for a down to earth cool chick to have fun with, not some over analyzing girl. This is the 5th time attracting these type of girls on POF
Speak no further. Learning 'red pill' and 'reading all the books' and then wasting your time on POF women?:confused:

Get out in the real world, and meet some real women.