Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Getting into a fight with a Chick's Abusive BF.

Centaurion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know what you are getting at man...I've had my fare share of fights when I was in the army. All of them were after I had tried to walk away.

If you were gonna stay in town for a shorter time, you could have just let it blow over, but if you're gonna be there for the rest of the summer there's really not much you can do if he really is that intent on fighting you. Besides going to the police, that is. But that would just open a whole another can of worms.

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just as the others say

Do your best to stay out of this, but be prepared. It wouldn't hurt to keep some mace handy.

She's addicted to abuse like an alcoholic is addicted to booze. She will have to make the move if she is to get out of her situation.

If you stay out of the way long enough, there is no doubt he will soon find another target. Eventually he'll find himself in prison, but it's up to you to make sure you're not the one who catches the sh1t that gets him there. Out of sight, out of mind.

Ragin_Asian

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The first time we had a fight was ages ago. He tried to run me and my friends over while we were crossing the road to go to the movies. Previously while I was walking around town he was driving around and giving me the finger a few times but I let that go.

After he tried running me over he turned around and got out of his car to confront me. I stood my ground while he came over. The he started talking sh*t, acting big and threatening me. He even pretended to wind up and did a fake swing TWICE to try and get me to swing first. The only thing I did was took my watch off cos I didn't want to break it in case something happened.

We were screaming and talking sh*t to each other for a good few minutes and it didn't look like he's gonna back down or let me go. He really tried the intimidation game on me yet made it look like he's the victim and that I was adding to it. Pfft what a sissy. If your life was going sh*t you don't go pick fights simple...He also added that he's getting back up on me.

Then it happened...punches and other sorts of body parts were flying everywhere. I cut him a few times and busted his face up but when he yelled stop, I backed off instantly. He then took off but kinda murmured that this sh*t aint over. While everything took place I never took a step outside my little circle of a few steps. I simply stood my ground while he was the one instigating the whole ordeal. 2 witnesses told me I won the fight no sweat but I broke my hand in process. Geez I've never gotten wild in so long lol. Later on I found out he told nearly everyone that he beat the sh*t out of me. I never had a single mark on me apart from a broken hand. The only time I went down was when he tripped me with a karate/judo trip but I got back up straight away. He's got balls alright to come out with a low down move like that. Most of the punches from him were aimed at my temple.

I dunno how I'm gonna fare up against him now. He's easily got 25-30 kgs on me. I could still beat him but that's not the point. I just wanna get on with my life without constantly having to look over my shoulder. I don't wanna be a snitch either cos that's just gonna make things work. I'm just hoping he will pipe down and let things blow over.

Beside I've only got 5 weeks til I leave town again. I just wanna chill and relax until returning to uni.

SnoopDoggyCow

Banned
Reaction score
Yo fight this punk. If you back down you're going to be a chump.

If he starts with you, just punch that fool in the face. Do it unexpectidely too, like he might get in your face and start talking ****, just punch him in the face hard

I promise he will never bother you again.

Derek Flint

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Marin County, CA - just North of San Francisco
Originally posted by SnoopDoggyCow
Yo fight this punk. If you back down you're going to be a chump.

If he starts with you, just punch that fool in the face. Do it unexpectidely too, like he might get in your face and start talking ****, just punch him in the face hard

I promise he will never bother you again.
Bad advice, unless you want to go to jail for battery.

Let him throw the first punch.

Better yet, avoid this stupid situation.

Reaction score
I thought I should share this:
Since you already beat him once face to face, beware of the sucker punch. Most of all, don't turn away from him. Do what you can, but keep an eye out when you are walking away. My brother just finished a brawl once, turned around and got a brick to the head. Surprize strike can make up for a lot of strenght/skill deficet.

Ragin_Asian

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The good thing is that she actually denied it when even her friends asked her. I guess shes smarter for being quiet about it which is good for us especially in her situation.

Spike_the_Dragon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If you do kick his ass he will just lie about it again. I've had the same thing happen to me before. There was this guy who came into my school one day talking a bunch of **** about how he was a great fighter and had all the answers. We fought and I beat him very easily... one round kick to the ass (no joke) and he was down.

Anyways, I switched schools and that same guy came walking into my new school a few months later. He started talking about how he kicked my old sifu's ass, about how he kicked my ass, etc. Some of the students came to me saying that I needed to get some payback on him, but I never got the chance as he stole some stuff from the school and left town after being there for only a few days.

:mad:

napoleon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I got 1 question. If he tried to run you over why didn't you go to the police!????

Ragin_Asian

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Napoleon< Thats because we had a fight a few minutes later and hes got 2 big cuts to his head, busted nose and a black eye while I had no mark on me at all. The police would think he was the victim who was run over lol. If he didn't confront me later maybe I would have gone to the police and let them handle him.

napoleon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
But I thought you had a fight after the car incident,. Then you should've walked away and straight to a police station. I mean this is some serious ****. One thing is busting you up but running you over(murder?)!

Mr. Delicious

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Wyldfire
My first serious relationship was with an abusive alcoholic with Borderline Personality Disorder.
\.
My mom has BPD. I wish I could divorce her, ugh :(

J.C.

Don Juan
Reaction score
1)carry mace
2) if he gets nearer than 10 yards, use it. No questions, no talking no nothing.
3) once he is down, break one of his lower left ribs. This will avoid damaging any vital organ and will put him out of circulation for more than 5 weeks.

If this guy comes after you he is definitely set to really maim/kill you. NO doubt about it. If you try reasoning with him he will just get close enough to stick a knife in you.
He wanted to run you over for some crap, do you really think he will stop and listen to your arguments? No, if he comes after you at all, he wants you dead.
In any case, better to be judged by a jury of your peers rather than allow to be slaughtered by this piece of ****.

Ragin_Asian

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
JC, I like the way u put it on your last paragraph. Thats more the real world look at the situation.

Anyways all this sh*t has kinda blew over just like I wanted.