Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Getting her to sit on your lap...

bogman2121

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by JoeyJoJoJunior
your not getting me...I'm 14 now, and i dead lift 250. She is making a ****ing excuse. I want to know how to call her on it. Jesus
deadlifting 250 is really nothing special. i can rep out with 400lbs and i only weigh 160 but what shes trying to tell you is she doesnt like you so she doesnt want to sit on your lap.

Look, letting gorgeous women pass you by is a sin against nature.

But with the secrets in The Natural, you'll electrify any interaction and have stunners eating out of your hand.

From the first "hello" to the bedroom, this manual gives you the verbal ammunition and psychological tricks to make her putty.

Get Your Copy of The Natural - For Free!

DJBen

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You've just turned 14 and you deadlift 250?

Can someone open a window? Something smells of bull****.

MidwestFreek

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DJBen
You've just turned 14 and you deadlift 250?

Can someone open a window? Something smells of bull****.
hah its not too hard to do that...when i was 14 i bet you i could have gotten 250 up..the first time i EVER deadlifted i racked up 350....then i had to take 3 months off for track...and im deadlifting again..creepin up on 400..150lbs...on a good day...but i failed to see why he even put that up there...great..so u can lift 250lbs off the ground...well too bad when ur sitting..and a girl sits on ur lap..that has NOTHING to do with pickin sh*t off the ground..unless shes THAT fat and u have to get urself off the ground..which in that case...run...

DJBen

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I call bull**** because how much he deadlifts has nothing at all to do with why some girl wont sit on his lap. I just cant make any sort of logical connection anywhere to that and what he wants to achieve with the girl.

I say just chill out. If its an excuse, NEXT!