Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Getting her to sit on your lap...

JoeyJoJoJunior

Don Juan
Reaction score
This girl won't sit on my lap because she "is afraid of breaking me" its an excuse that every girl here uses. What should I say to it?

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its probably bs...just tell her theres only one way to find out. My guess is she doesnt really want to.

paraguayandj

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
what you mean break you?
are you that skinnin?:D
Lift weights buddy

JoeyJoJoJunior

Don Juan
Reaction score
I know it's bs, what I want to know is what I should say to her, or should I forget her?

kevbo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
go behind her and pull her down with you by the hips as you sit. always works for me. :D

NRM

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
13 years old... girls sitting on your lap...

You aren't no Lil' Romeo. First off, it's obvious you're asking girls to sit in your lap because she's responding with a "I'm afraid of breaking you."

You must be scrawny, cause that's something a girl would say to a 5 year old who tried to hit on her. You're still 13, 13 year old girls shouldn't be sitting in anyone's lap. It just looks wrong.

If you were a little older... I'd tell you to quit asking girls to sit in your lap. But if you were a little older... you'd know that.

Best response:
Kid: Hey baby, come sit in my lap.
Girl: No, I'm afraid of breaking you.
Kid: Man, I should be afraid of that too. Don't worry, I'll get some knee pads and back support.

JoeyJoJoJunior

Don Juan
Reaction score
your not getting me...I'm 14 now, and i dead lift 250. She is making a ****ing excuse. I want to know how to call her on it. Jesus

DA KID

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well if i still remember my 13yr old lingo which was 3 years ago. I think gettin broke actually means popping a boner. I don't know might mean some diff in this story

NRM

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Kid: Hey baby, come sit in my lap.
Girl: No, I'm afraid of breaking you.
Kid: You're making an excuse.
Girl: Duh, I wouldn't sit on your scrawny lap.
Kid: </cries>

Just kidding with you, nothing you can do about it. You shouldn't be asking her to sit on your lap and if she's making excuses, she doesn't want to. What more do you want? That's like calling a girl on rejecting you, you'll come off as dumb if you didn't get it the first time. Even if you do call her on making excuses for not sitting on your lap, she'll laugh at you because it's like "No shit."

If she wants it, she'll take it. If she doesn't, she'll reject you.

She rejected you, deal with it.

Porky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by icallug
stupidest post ever
:rolleyes:

No, I think the majority of yours are stupider than this post.

DaVinci

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just kidding with you, nothing you can do about it. You shouldn't be asking her to sit on your lap and if she's making excuses, she doesn't want to. What more do you want? That's like calling a girl on rejecting you, you'll come off as dumb if you didn't get it the first time. Even if you do call her on making excuses for not sitting on your lap, she'll laugh at you because it's like "No ****."
I think you got the wrong perspective.

If the girl sits on other guys laps but not on yours then yeah your right.

But there thirteen. I think it would be correct she doesn't want to be uncomfortable with you popping one. 2. She doesn't want to look slutty around the other guys.

I want to know how to call her on it. Jesus
Try this one

"Your Making fvking excuses, and I just called you on it. NO callsy backsys."

Really I think rather then calling her on it Use C&F.

Like.

"Don't worry about it I come with a warenty"

An old pickup line pops into mind.

"baby come over here and sit on my lap and well see what pops up":p

blienk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmmm, when a person makes a stupid excuse, it's USUALLY a sign they have no interest in doing what you asked.

Use common sense next time...

maphive

Don Juan
Reaction score
"What, do I look like I just got done being an exhibit at the Smithsonian? I'm not that fragile."

Of course you're stupid for asking them to sit on your lap anyways.

MidwestFreek

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by JoeyJoJoJunior
your not getting me...I'm 14 now, and i dead lift 250. She is making a ****ing excuse. I want to know how to call her on it. Jesus
deadlift isnt really a good exercise to judge how a chick can sit on ur lap lol...but hey...just use the kino if u want her on your lap..if ur standin behind her..ur hands around her waist...sit down...and let ur hands slide to her hips..then gently pull her towards u...anytime you ask her to do something..you give her the chance to say no..take charge....oh..and make sure there arent any other seats for her to sit on

kevbo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DaVinci
"Don't worry about it I come with a warenty"
:D i like that. i'll have to remember it for future use...

Sexual

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey these boards wouldn't be interesting without funny shyt like this! I haven't used that "see what pops up" c&f in a while, thx lol.

CoRVeTTe6699

Don Juan
Reaction score
when i was like 14 i had an older girl sit on my lap. at first she didnt want to but i just grabbed her and threw her on my lap and she liked it and we had a fun time.