Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Getting her number through a friend

JimmyMack

Don Juan
Reaction score
What do you guys think is the best way to do this:

I met a girl last night who works with one of my friends. We hit it off real well and I wanted to get her number but she was with a group of people when she said her good-byes and the situation didn't feel right for me. I feel confident that if I asked her to get together she would have been up for it, and I know I should have found a way to get her info.

Would it look bad if I got her number from my friend and called her? Or should I wait it out and try and run into her again around town and build from our first meeting?

Falcon25

Banned
Reaction score
No one remembers how you got it, just get it. Anyway shape or form. Get the number. Stop worrying about how it looks. When she says something about it, say "Well, I go after what I want, no matter what it takes". Then, look down on her vagina area, and watch her clivt tingle for a few seconds.

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Falcon25 said:
No one remembers how you got it, just get it. Anyway shape or form. Get the number. Stop worrying about how it looks. When she says something about it, say "Well, I go after what I want, no matter what it takes". Then, look down on her vagina area, and watch her clivt tingle for a few seconds.
Falcon has it .

If she wants to see the OP again she will be pleased that he chased her down, perhaps even impressed with his determination.

f283000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't worry OP. It only makes you look creepy or wussy when you ask their friends for hb's phone# when you've already seen hb a lot of times and the only reason you haven't asked is cause you're afraid. That's when not just the friend but hb will think you're a chump with no ballz.

L B

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you're optimistic about yourself, I would say you're resourceful in getting her number that way. Give her a call and be pleasantly surprise how happy she will be hearing from you.

If you're a negative person, just go dig a hole in the backyard and stick your head in there. It will make you look less "bad."

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Always better to confront directly and get the number from her in my opinion.

Own your sexuality, your interest in her, and your decisiveness. Risk rejection. One of the first ways to show a chick you have balls is to ask her for her number, to her face, no matter who is watching.

Slickster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
samspade said:
Always better to confront directly and get the number from her in my opinion.

Own your sexuality, your interest in her, and your decisiveness. Risk rejection. One of the first ways to show a chick you have balls is to ask her for her number, to her face, no matter who is watching.
YES!! This reminds me of the time I asked a flirty cashier at the liquor store for her number with 2 or 3 dudes standing behind me in line. She said no and the guys laughed me right out of the store. I didn't care and actually laughed with them.

I don't know if I would ask a friend for her number unless there was almost no chance of ever seeing her again.

This is a good time for a reminder. ABC = Always Be Closing

survivorman

Don Juan
Reaction score
"Falcon has it .

If she wants to see the OP again she will be pleased that he chased her down, perhaps even impressed with his determination."

~OR~

She'll think this is creepy and somewhat stalker-like. Could fall either way.

I'm siding with SamSpade on this one -- man up and risk being shot down in flames. Either way, you win - 'cause a coward dies a thousand deaths.

Ask me how I know..

survivorman

Don Juan
Reaction score
"Falcon has it .

If she wants to see the OP again she will be pleased that he chased her down, perhaps even impressed with his determination."

~OR~

I'm siding with SamSpade on this one -- man up and risk being shot down in flames. Either way, you win - 'cause a coward dies a thousand deaths.

Ask me how I know..

survivorman

Don Juan
Reaction score
"Falcon has it .

~OR~

Ask me how I know..

survivorman

Don Juan
Reaction score
"Falcon has it .

~OR~

Ask me how I know..

survivorman

Don Juan
Reaction score
"Falcon has it .

~OR~

Ask me how I know..

survivorman

Don Juan
Reaction score
"Falcon has it .

~OR~

Ask me how I know..

survivorman

Don Juan
Reaction score
"Falcon has it .

~OR~

Ask me how I know..

survivorman

Don Juan
Reaction score
"Falcon has it .

~OR~

Ask me how I know..

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Dude, next time, just say, "Hey we should hang out...what's your number?" If she's into you at ALL, she will give it to you.

As for getting it through a friend, it's weak-sauce, but if you don't have another way of meeting up with her, make sure she KNOWS it's YOU asking. Go to her friend and say, "Hey, I wanted to get xxx's number the other night and I completely forgot. Text her or something and ask her if I can have it.".

Don't let her friend just GIVE it to you...you want the target to KNOW that YOU are asking for it so YOU can call her. If you somehow acquire her number and call her without her having agreed to that arrangement, you WILL come off as a stalker.

The other alternative would be to have her text the friend with YOUR number...this would also work, since she would be giving you her number by texting YOU. But if you don't hear from her, then you would have to accept it as rejection.