Getting her email or number using facebook

Eiljwa

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have quite a few girls on facebook that I first talked to, then added as a friend or they added me, and I was wondering what a good way to get an email address and/or number from them using the facebook. I don't know them all very well, and most I haven't even messaged on facebook.

just so suave

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well i suppose you could start by actually speaking to them?? Then ask for their numbers after you've exchanged a few posts...thats if you're still interested.

Craig Reeves

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eiljwa said:
I have quite a few girls on facebook that I first talked to, then added as a friend or they added me, and I was wondering what a good way to get an email address and/or number from them using the facebook. I don't know them all very well, and most I haven't even messaged on facebook.
Why exactly are you trying to get phone numbers and emails from these girls?

WC2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think maybe you need to spend a little less time on facebook and more time out talking to women.

Eiljwa

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow...I spend literally like 5 mins a week if that on Facebook. I pretty sure that was implied. I don't message people or really do anything, I was just thinking it might help a little. What kind of things would you message? Just normal, "What's up" and all that jazz?

zinc64

Don Juan
Reaction score
Girl view guys as creeps who randomly message them on facebook. You can still pull it off, though. But to do it in person is better.

Eiljwa

Don Juan
Reaction score
Again, girls I have met in person are the only ones I'm talking about. No random girls.

Eiljwa

Don Juan
Reaction score
I read somewhere someone sends girls messages like this on myspace.
Subject: A friendly fact
Body:I'm handsome.
They send that to random girls, but I think it sounds kind of lame either way.

Thoughts?

War Against Betaism

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One of my friends back in high school when he saw a girl he was interested in (he's black but had a fetish for small asians) would make sure that she would know what he looks like. He would find her myspace and then message something like "Hey I see you around school...." and some other stuff like that. Surprisingly he was really successful at this. The key is to gather up enough interest level that she'll be comfortable giving you her number/AIM/email whatever. I've made the mistake of asking prematurely that axed the interaction pretty early.

young_gun

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You have no idea how many guys resort to asking a girl for their number on Facebook because they don't have the balls to do it in real life. Don't waste your time. If you want to stand apart from the crowd, ask her for her number next time you see her.

Eiljwa

Don Juan
Reaction score
young_gun said:
You have no idea how many guys resort to asking a girl for their number on Facebook because they don't have the balls to do it in real life. Don't waste your time. If you want to stand apart from the crowd, ask her for her number next time you see her.
So what you're saying is that the ones I will never see again, unless I do something about it, aren't worth wasting my time. I have been working on game with girls at school (college), but most guys on here say that Facebook or Myspace are a good resource, of course only to be used at the same time we are gaming girls in real life.

young_gun

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eiljwa said:
So what you're saying is that the ones I will never see again, unless I do something about it, aren't worth wasting my time. I have been working on game with girls at school (college), but most guys on here say that Facebook or Myspace are a good resource, of course only to be used at the same time we are gaming girls in real life.
Well, I suppose it couldn't hurt if you won't see them again and that's your only resource for getting in touch with them. What I was referring to was girls that you see on at least a semi-frequent basis and asking them for their number on Facebook. I know a lot of guys that do that. Don't. LOL

MikeYikes122

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't do this. I have a friend (girl) who literally collects messages like these from guys. She showed me them once. There are just a ton of AFC guys saying things like "Mind if we get to know each other better?"

If you already know the chicks it's different. Find a way to flirt with them with a wall post or a message. Bust on them for something they've written in their wall post or something about their picture. Make sure it's funny and whitty so you stand out form the other guys who are posting on her wall.

I actually think I have perfected this tactic. Just flirt via a wall post and escalate into getting her number through messages.

The Bat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Easy.

Invite them to a party. You will accomplish so many things: a) get to hang out with her b) have fun with her at the party c) get her drunk d) get her number e) get to meet her friends so in case she doesnt work out her friends might f) get her friends drunk g) well you see the pattern?

noirsake

Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont "ask" for any numbers. I tell them to give me the numbers, but in a decent way.

Try:

"I'm not really into this whole chatting thing, why don't you give me your number so we can talk like normal people"

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Invite them to some event you're going to. Keep it light at first - use a more public event. Then take it from there.

Eiljwa

Don Juan
Reaction score
Any other ideas? /bump

ezily

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I used to be on facebook and thought about (but never actually did) doing this. I wouldn't recommend it. Sending messages over facebook, even to girls you know and are interested in, rarely works IMO. It would be fine if they're already into you and you've talked to them in person but since you want to do this to random girls I would advise against it. It just makes you seem lame.

Granted you theoretically have nothing to lose but what if you run into this girl one day or she is a friend of one of your friends? I wouldn't risk it. Just try to meet people in person.

But it's up to you. I would try to meet a girl in person first and then use facebook. Hopefully SHE adds you as a friend. That way you have a much better shot at getting somewhere. But just beware that an attractive girl will have guys talking to her in person. So you're at a disadvantage if you only use the internet. The guys who get her number and stuff in person will seem way more confident.