Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Getting Hated

aBAzLLnA

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yesterday night i was online and a girl instant messaged me saying...

"in the beginning of the year i thought u were a really cool kid, but recently youve been an *******, and its really unbecoming..."

so im thinking, "so this chick cant stand the new me huh? and why should i care what you think!"

im posting this to see what you guys think of this IM...since im getting hated i must be doing something right! :D

payce,
wu

bcdefxyz2000

Don Juan
Reaction score
well, i had the same thing happen to me except this girl was telling everyone but me...she actually had a major crush on me, and when i changed, more and more girls started liking me, so she got really jealous of any girl i talked to and she got mad cause she felt like she had no more chance with me.. it wasnt that i was a worse person, it was the fact that i was a really nice guy and kinda shy and goofy, and this girl liked me and knew that there really wasnt any competition for me, well i changed and the whole competition thing changed as well. so she got mad... i just ignored her and let her cool off and she is nice to me again now. i dont think its you, i think its the person who AIMed you, but you might just want to take a look at your self and make sure you arent over doing it..

aBAzLLnA

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
see, thats the thing, i dont sh!t on people and it kinda surprised me hearing this from a girl...and i make sure not to overdo anything cuz that only leads to problems.

payce,
wu

bcdefxyz2000

Don Juan
Reaction score
same with me.... do you think she might have a crush on you? i was shocked at first too when my friend told me that this girl was saying all this stuff about me.

aBAzLLnA

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well i dont even know who it was who said it because the girl was using someone elses sn...

bcdefxyz2000

Don Juan
Reaction score
lol, that got to be annoying for you, well, i bet its a girl who had a crush on you, just like my situation. it just sound s to similar...just dont wory about it. i dont think it will become a problem.

cant think of a user name

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hearing those stories from both aBAzLLnA and bcdefxyz2000 has got me thinking about my ex-girlfriend (a real bytch after we broke it off).

There is something wrong with (some) girls these days!