"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

Getting girl without SMV

Pajeet Singh

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 2, 2017
Messages
134
Reaction score
39
Age
34
Is is realistically possible to get girl(6+) without having faked or real SMV?
It is so tiring, one has to keep his SMV value either by earning more money, getting in shape, being confident and winning
every day meeting etc.
This one girl is expecting more and more from me. Want me to drive expensive car and take her to lunch. I like her. I am kinda of stuck, in one side I don't show off but on the other side this girl wants me to show off. If I don't have money to buy toys, she wants me to earn it. These are all her behavioral instincts.
I am pressuring myself to work more because I don't want to lose her. What is my best option?
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
Is is realistically possible to get girl(6+) without having faked or real SMV?
It is so tiring, one has to keep his SMV value either by earning more money, getting in shape, being confident and winning
every day meeting etc.
This one girl is expecting more and more from me. Want me to drive expensive car and take her to lunch. I like her. I am kinda of stuck, in one side I don't show off but on the other side this girl wants me to show off. If I don't have money to buy toys, she wants me to earn it. These are all her behavioral instincts.
I am pressuring myself to work more because I don't want to lose her. What is my best option?
Body game can make significant improvements in 2-3 months. Your confidence will rise. Talking to other females who like you will raise your confidence. If you need more money add on a part time job. Game is the nuclear bomb. Game is aware of psychology and the various positions and scenarios. Definately never try to "win" or prove your worth to a woman. Women choose. Do it for yourself.
 

YourGreatestFear

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 17, 2019
Messages
164
Reaction score
114
Age
31
Is is realistically possible to get girl(6+) without having faked or real SMV?
It is so tiring, one has to keep his SMV value either by earning more money, getting in shape, being confident and winning
every day meeting etc.
This one girl is expecting more and more from me. Want me to drive expensive car and take her to lunch. I like her. I am kinda of stuck, in one side I don't show off but on the other side this girl wants me to show off. If I don't have money to buy toys, she wants me to earn it. These are all her behavioral instincts.
I am pressuring myself to work more because I don't want to lose her. What is my best option?
Lol, your girl is just mercantile and calculating woman. Your finances have nothing to do with your sexual attractiveness to women, they attracted to money rationally, not emotionally. Same like a lot of guys (count me in, lol) would be glad to have a gf with millions in her bank. Emotionally women attracted to dominance and your popularity with other women, even if those qualities are demonstrated by your behaviour and looks alone. Your problem is much more fundamental - your neediness. You trying to find ways to be liked by her and afraid of losing her - what it tells us (and her) about you? What you are changing your actions based on her whims (i.e. you are weak, not dominant), what you aren't popular among other women (or else you wouldn't be afraid to lose her, there are many others). So she isn't attracted to you, she just pursuing her rational objectives. Instead of asking us how to get this one "special" girl you'd better to learn how to become a Don Juan who is desired by women, after all this is main idea behind this forum, not how to impress women and meet all their expectations.
 

Murk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 17, 2017
Messages
4,359
Reaction score
3,322
Age
37
Location
London
What is she offering? Girls automatically pay half with me, the ones that act entitled and want to get spoilt get shut down ASAP. Why put up with it? Get options.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 20, 2013
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
946
Is is realistically possible to get girl(6+) without having faked or real SMV?
It is so tiring, one has to keep his SMV value either by earning more money, getting in shape, being confident and winning
every day meeting etc.
This one girl is expecting more and more from me. Want me to drive expensive car and take her to lunch. I like her. I am kinda of stuck, in one side I don't show off but on the other side this girl wants me to show off. If I don't have money to buy toys, she wants me to earn it. These are all her behavioral instincts.
I am pressuring myself to work more because I don't want to lose her. What is my best option?
Expect more from her, tell her she's getting fat. Tell her she's getting boring start initiating
 

allancc3

Banned
Joined
Mar 19, 2019
Messages
236
Reaction score
127
Age
35
Is is realistically possible to get girl(6+) without having faked or real SMV?
It is so tiring, one has to keep his SMV value either by earning more money, getting in shape, being confident and winning
every day meeting etc.
This one girl is expecting more and more from me. Want me to drive expensive car and take her to lunch. I like her. I am kinda of stuck, in one side I don't show off but on the other side this girl wants me to show off. If I don't have money to buy toys, she wants me to earn it. These are all her behavioral instincts.
I am pressuring myself to work more because I don't want to lose her. What is my best option?
0/10 for me.
You find the models at coachella 0/10. What's a 6 out 10? Miss Universe? Yet another SS troll thread.
 

Pajeet Singh

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 2, 2017
Messages
134
Reaction score
39
Age
34
Lol, your girl is just mercantile and calculating woman. Your finances have nothing to do with your sexual attractiveness to women, they attracted to money rationally, not emotionally. Same like a lot of guys (count me in, lol) would be glad to have a gf with millions in her bank. Emotionally women attracted to dominance and your popularity with other women, even if those qualities are demonstrated by your behaviour and looks alone. Your problem is much more fundamental - your neediness. You trying to find ways to be liked by her and afraid of losing her - what it tells us (and her) about you? What you are changing your actions based on her whims (i.e. you are weak, not dominant), what you aren't popular among other women (or else you wouldn't be afraid to lose her, there are many others). So she isn't attracted to you, she just pursuing her rational objectives. Instead of asking us how to get this one "special" girl you'd better to learn how to become a Don Juan who is desired by women, after all this is main idea behind this forum, not how to impress women and meet all their expectations.
Thanks L. Let me change my mindset and separate out money from dominance.
 

Medina

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 23, 2019
Messages
862
Reaction score
1,543
Is she a Sikh?I'm guessing that's what you are, by your name

You guys love your bling and showing off

I think this is a cultural issue
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Newbee2

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 23, 2019
Messages
218
Reaction score
112
Age
44
Greedy-ness never stops.. different foks different strokes.

Fancy car, only do this for yourself.. her dopamin shopping rush goes down shortly after. If you like it and have the money okay, but it only attracts women because you seem more happy. Anything short of a supercar doesn't get attention, and the only thing you attract is gold diggers. - Hypergamy

If you come on superbike in full leathers, then you see other ones, will pay attention. Aka. Who like bad boys

I suggest find a hippi, if you don't like gasolin..

Don't buy things to impress her, buy things you love and enjoy.. the more happy / satisfied you are the more you attract women with the same vibe / interests

Hypergamy is greedy-ness it's never enough.. after she monkey branches anyway
 
Top